Hi All,

So I was just curious to know what you all consider to be some of your greatest video game accomplishments in life. It can be either single-player related or multi-player related (such as winning a war in FC). What are some moments in your gaming lifetime that really stick out that you're very proud of?

For me (in no particular order):

1. Winning TWO Division 1 Elite Championships on NHL14 EASHL, with my second championship being won by just Mcl00v and I. We won on the very last day we had the opportunity to do so before I left for Italy last year.

2. First time I beat Halo 1 on Legendary when I was 12 by myself

3. When I beat Gary on the original Pokemon Red when I was 6 for the very first time. It was down to his Blastoise w/ half health against my Charizard with 1HP left. His Blastoise missed a Hydro Pump and I then got a critical hit with Slash and won.

4. Winning REDD Army's Medal of Honor for the war victory in the Summer of 2008 on Halo 3 (due to several battle heroics).

5. Winning the Waterworks Hill 30 Battle, 2006

6. Being part of a rather large and famous HALO Machinima group called Injured Knee Productions (IKP), where we created an entire Halo series called LOST: Halostyle and I was a script writer & voice actor

7. CREATING A HALO COMMUNITY THAT HAS LASTED OVER NINE YEARS AND IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING!!!