Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Proudest gaming accomplishment(s)?

Hi All,

So I was just curious to know what you all consider to be some of your greatest video game accomplishments in life. It can be either single-player related or multi-player related (such as winning a war in FC). What are some moments in your gaming lifetime that really stick out that you're very proud of?

For me (in no particular order):

1. Winning TWO Division 1 Elite Championships on NHL14 EASHL, with my second championship being won by just Mcl00v and I. We won on the very last day we had the opportunity to do so before I left for Italy last year.

2. First time I beat Halo 1 on Legendary when I was 12 by myself

3. When I beat Gary on the original Pokemon Red when I was 6 for the very first time. It was down to his Blastoise w/ half health against my Charizard with 1HP left. His Blastoise missed a Hydro Pump and I then got a critical hit with Slash and won.

4. Winning REDD Army's Medal of Honor for the war victory in the Summer of 2008 on Halo 3 (due to several battle heroics).

5. Winning the Waterworks Hill 30 Battle, 2006

6. Being part of a rather large and famous HALO Machinima group called Injured Knee Productions (IKP), where we created an entire Halo series called LOST: Halostyle and I was a script writer & voice actor

7. CREATING A HALO COMMUNITY THAT HAS LASTED OVER NINE YEARS AND IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING!!!

I created Hill 30

Re: Proudest gaming accomplishment(s)?

off the top of my head

1. Getting the #1 spot on a worldwide leaderboard.

2. halo LASO achievements

3. Completion of numerous hard games (IE: Dark souls)

4. The moment when I was allowed to announce half life 3 (technically a future event, but eh)

5. competing in a proffessional gamer league
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Blog Posts

1. Being XO of Wolf Squad in the first war of Halo 3. Not winning a game until Epitaph where we proceeded to go almost undefeated, only dropping a game Red's powerhouse Squad. Just goes to show that it isn't all about skill, but about strategy. That same game, Emmett commenting on our emblems and calling us the Fruitloop Squad because our Wolf Emblems had different colored rings.

2. Defending our capital on Valhalla against the Red Wolf Squad I believe. We were down by a few kills so Metkil and I took a Mongoose into Red base, stole their tank, and proceeded to go on a rampage. All I could hear was the close proximity mic of Seanzilla from Red go "JUST FUCKING RUN!! RUN AWAY!!!" Ended up losing but that was hilarious.

3. Driving a full Warthog on Valhalla and singing "What is Love" on a battle night straight into a Spartan Laser.

4. Defending our capital multiple times that first war and then going to push Red all the way back to their capital to win the War.

5. Creating the largest Unit in FC History. ;3

6. REDWATCH winning our Capital Battle game and then only being told after that that win won us the war lol.

Ah the good ol' FC memories.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

1. Beating Dark souls 1 and 2

2. Beating Dark souls 1 and 2 without throwing my controller at the TV

3. Met a friend via a random halo wars match and actually found out we live in the same city and went to the same school(small world)

4. Kill an entire doom platoon by myself(really good World of tanks players that always get together and have high WN8 ratings)

5. Earn a pool's medal(kill 10 enemy tanks in one game) and a kolobanov's medal(be the last man alive versus 5 or more enemy tanks and win) in the same match. My hands were shaking after that match.

6. Killed Ornstein and Smough(it was so good to beat them, and I felt so great. Only bosses from dark souls to mention)

7. Becoming a god to a bunch of scrubs in H3, I was just a really good player compared to them(last clan before I joined FC)

8. Beating Halo 3 Legendary and hunting down the skulls with my brother and 2 other unnamed people that I cannot remember. Many laughs and cries of anger.

9. Any FC battle that my squad knew we were gonna lose, but end up winning instead.

10. Finally beating my dad in a video game(he was always so good, but now he doesn't play anymore)

11. Beating snowfall temple in Majora's mask, my brother and I were stuck in the temple and couldn't figure out what to do, it wasn't til two year later when we're fucking around and suddenly Matt punched the giant pillar in the middle causing the brick in the pillar to be destroyed and lowered the height of the pillar. After coming in our pants, we proceeded to finish the temple and finish the game in the following week.

12. Beating water temple in ocarina of time.
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

1: Getting all of the achievements in Left 4 Dead legit. This doesn't include the DLC achievements because my friends stopped playing by that point. What are you Trying to Prove was especially challenging because you had to beat all the campaigns on Expert, which if you played Left 4 Dead, is actually harder than any Dark Souls boss.

2: Leading Divinity/Renegade

3: There was a moment on Black Ops where the enemy team needed 1 more kill to win and we needed 3. I was being shot and and said "fuck it" and charged head on to a group of 4 camping in the upstairs area. My flamethrower killed them all and won us the game xD

4: Call of Duty WaW Nazi Zombies, screaming "nuke the door!" as we continuously throw grenades at the door to stop the tide of zombies (it worked!)

5. Winning the BLUE Medal of Honor twice in a row for my first 2 wars

There's more I just can't really remember.
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

fuck all

I hit a 360 quickscope once
    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

1. Achieving R.E.D.D Medal of Honor after Rec 5.

2. Beating Halo 2 Classic on Legendary when I was only 10 years old.

3. Halo Reach got my first Killamanjaro in a BTB match only with a four man team. (Everyone else ditched)

4. Joined my first halo community in 2012 and meeting you lovely people.

5. Watched Manders beat Haha in a 1v1.

6. Creating and leading Beyond Belief ( 2.5 months) and Eclipse (Zeta created but handed full leadership to me for 4 months).

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Beating Through the Fire and Flames on expert in Guitar Hero 3.

Getting a 17.1 sec laptime and 5 perfect laps in Wipeout 2097 on PS1, Piranha ship, Phantom Class on Talons Reach.

Beating Halo 2 solo on Legendary back in the day.

I think I did Modern Warfare 2 on Veteran.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solus Exsequor View Post
    fuck all

I hit a 360 quickscope once
    Oooh yeah! That reminded me, getting a noscope across Sandtrap in Halo 3 on Shenmue xD
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information