Thread: The Book.

The Book.

Alright, this one needs a little buildup.

So, yesterday, I got ahold of Phoenix to see what needed to be done here on the non-Xbox side of things, since I need to keep my activity up with lack of one. He mentioned something about needing a statbook for battalion scrims.

So I made one.
    It's similar to how the statbook for the last war functioned. Team leaders, date, map, squads, scores.

Now you're all wondering where this leads, eh?

I made a complete set of books, for battalion scrimmages AND the next war, all under one collective roof. All pretty and color coded, even sets the winner from the scores in all three books. They're all on the same spreadsheet, each page functioning under a different set of rules than the others so that different members can edit different books.

Upon opening, navigate down to the "Trial Sheet" tab and click it. You will see an example, and down below that, will have an area to try it out.

Njoi, m8s.

Click me!

10-11-15
    So, I've decided to take things a step further and make score submission even more mindless for us. Attaching this Google Form to our repertoire means that there can be even less curators to the statbook, and submission can be faster. However, this also means that one person in the game will have to be saddled with the responsibility of submitting responses. Any suggestions on that? Attacking squad leader?
    On another note, statbook has been made bland again.
    Last edited by Wolf Demon Lee; 10-11-2015 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Added stuff!

Blog Posts

Re: The Book.

Looks great! Even added my own match results.

Eagle out.
    "Feelings pass right through you, don't they? So cold and unforgiving in
    every choice you made in battle. Purest soldier... I need you to be strong.
    Strong enough to do what you've never done in your life. Can you be
    strong enough to allow yourself to be... Can you just be human?"

Skirmisher

Oh man I remember that game we won against VbD on Extraction 654-231. Twas a good game but it took a while.

Just kidding. Looks awesome, Lee.
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Oh man I remember that game we won against VbD on Extraction 654-231. Twas a good game but it took a while.

Just kidding. Looks awesome, Lee.For some reason i don't remember that? I guess you beat us so badly that i forced my self to forget.
    HighLight is the best player in vbd.

http://fcwars.net/forums/image.php?u=1093&type=sig  pic&dateline=1375446743

Quote Originally Posted by UnfoldedFreedom View Post

For some reason i don't remember that? I guess you beat us so badly that i forced my self to forget.
    You was like:

"Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Double D Masters
    Darksail 5weg
    Buying GF
    Kickstart Xbone pl1x

This one time, I remember Ghosthammer had a shotgun, the rest was history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    I need you guys to never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    You are significantly more likable than me

http://fcwars.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&use  rid=3628&dateline=1407905  356

H4 Recv5 CO Recognition-DSR

[URL=http://minus.com/i/WhKTFFwt5awt]
    *Instert legally binding skype chat about Donkey buying me an X1*

Quote Originally Posted by UnfoldedFreedom View Post

For some reason i don't remember that? I guess you beat us so badly that i forced my self to forget.
    some say we're still playing that game to this day.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

So, I've decided to take things a step further and make score submission even more mindless for us. Attaching this Google Form to our repertoire means that there can be even less curators to the statbook, and submission can be faster. However, this also means that one person in the game will have to be saddled with the responsibility of submitting responses. Any suggestions on that? Attacking squad leader?
    Last edited by Wolf Demon Lee; 10-11-2015 at 11:41 PM.

Thread Information