Well, here we are again in the midst of a peacetime and not really much to do FC wise. I'm here to remedy that gaping hole in your weekly gaming schedule with a totally not rebranded Customs Night V.2 that is now called the

SATURDAY NIGHT GAMES
Same Time, Different Game, Same Place, Different Name!

For anyone not in the Customs loop (most of you), the customs night I ran basically got indefinitely postponed a few weeks ago after we at customs HQ (read: myself) overlooked one very important detail: You guys actually detest the MCC. Like, the "with every fibre of your mortal being" type of detest. Most of the hate I don't necessarily understand considering most of the super important game breaking stuff is completely fine but anyway, none of you are going to come to a customs night hosted on a game you'd quicker snap the disk into two pieces than put it back in your console.

Saturday Night Games will be hosted same time as usual; 6PM (American) Eastern time every Saturday, except this time it'll be on a variety of games and modes including previous Halo games (Reach, Wars, etc.), Minecraft, and GTA. Anyone can contribute to the rotation of games available to play each week. (We'd actually really appreciate the extra variety from your game suggestions because I suck at stuff like that so the rotation only has about 8 things in it right now) Currently, we're using a system similar to lots of multiplayer games at the moment where you'll get a small selection of things to do each week and the most popular option becomes the game of the week! Simple right?

Now, on to this week's candidates!

And may the odds be ever
in your favour!
What's better than blowing
shit up? Blowing shit up
with friends!
These are great aren't they!

I hope to see a good amount of you Saturday. Let's make this one great!

See, the thing is, chances are if I keep making these game night things, one of them has got to be good... Eventually... Right?