Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Re: Joel "MedeDust" Ramirez (02/17/94 - 10/19/15)

Mededust was an integral part of Forerunner Conflict's success over the years. And he was as nice and one of the most reasonable level-headed human beings that I've ever know. It was an honor to work with him over the years and to call him a friend. He is missed and will always be missed. RIP Mede.

I created Hill 30

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

This post brought out the old wood work of FC. It seems I stumbled upon an old yet still active civilization.

May God rest his young, creative, beautiful soul.
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Wow, this was truly wonderful for you guys to do. Rest in Peace.

Blog Posts

Didn't get to know you a while lot really and that's sad. This is extremely unfortunate news. The times that I did get to talk to you were always a blast. See you around man.

Unfortunately I never had the pleasure of being in your company, Mede. I think we met in passing about once or twice, but I have noticed the work you have done in FC and its significant impact on the community as a whole. May your soul rest eternally in peace in the great company of those in Heaven; who will watch over you, and guide you.
    "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."
    ON THE WATCH
    REMEMBER REACH

Man I remember going through our first bootcamp together back when Halo 3 was just released. I remember who was leading that bootcamp too, VerbotenDonkey. We didn't kno it yet but we getting ourselves into such awesome community & that we'd be a vital part of it further down the line.

Sir may you rest in peace, while shooting up grunts cause why the heck not.

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Saw this a couple days ago, finally have Internet set up at the new place.

Good dude. I think anyone who spoke with mede for any amount of time could agree. I'll miss the laughs we had playing late night halo, the discussions of how tom brady is the GOAT, the countless memories shared in lobbies over the years.

Safe to say you had an impact on my life Joel. Not a day will go by without me thinking of that. You will be missed.

This is the first time I've stumbled across this thread... i was trying to look for an FC logo and decided to click on the "MedeDust GFX" logo on fcwars.net's homepage and i just... am so shocked.

I may not have known MedeDust the best but from all of my time here at FC it seemed as if almost all (if not every) graphic design pictures/logos/signatures were made by the man himself, Mede..

In fact , he made the current signature that you may see under my post...

Reading this now is a bit surreal and his passing sure must be detrimental to all those close to him (FC included).

I for one will be keeping this signature for as long as I can.

Thank you MedeDust for all that you've done

your works of art will continue to go long ways for as long as FC exists

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    This is the first time I've stumbled across this thread... i was trying to look for an FC logo and decided to click on the "MedeDust GFX" logo on fcwars.net's homepage and i just... am so shocked.

I may not have known MedeDust the best but from all of my time here at FC it seemed as if almost all (if not every) graphic design pictures/logos/signatures were made by the man himself, Mede..

In fact , he made the current signature that you may see under my post...

Reading this now is a bit surreal and his passing sure must be detrimental to all those close to him (FC included).

I for one will be keeping this signature for as long as I can.

Thank you MedeDust for all that you've done

your works of art will continue to go long ways for as long as FC exists
    Mede made my Bioshock Sig as well - will never let it go. RIP Mede
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Oh man I am just seeing this now and am so sad to hear this :'( But I wanna talk about the good times of MedeDust. When I first joined FC, I joined a squad that featured Waluigi my CO Alcapone, Fiery Grave, Mcloov, and LT Medeon. If you couldn't that that was MedeDust's old GT back then. I remember playing with this squad and probably having some of my best memories back with these guys. I remember looking at MedeDust and saying you have a ton of potential and I am excited to hear things about you in the future. We went through wars together and had some many great memories together. We all even got to know things about each other on a personal level as well. We were a well connected squad that had a ton of fun together. Im gonna miss you man and I hope you are pain free now. Blue Phoenix forever

Here is some of the artwork (I believe he made them all) for Blue Phoenix

http://imgur.com/a/iw6NU

Thread Information