Today's the last day to take advantage of the discount on deep dish pizza, but tomorrow's Thursday, and I have a bio test that I'm gonna fail real bad. So I want a fresh pizza for that too! But I had pizza night twice last week, but then again, pizza night twice a week this week seems awesome...

"As well it should, Spattan. For that is the way of ALL temptations! Hello everyone! It is I, Dwight D. Eisenhower!"

"Hold on there, Spattan. It is I, Benedict Arnold, I carry the chains of the pizzas that I should have eaten in life, and history has branded me a monster for failing to do so!"

"True as it may be, the circumstances were VASTLY different, Spattan, allow me to explain using terms you'd find in a biology class-

BORING MORAL CHOICE!!!

"Wait Spattan, before you choose! Harken unto my words! It is I, a big mug of hot chocolate! I exist in a terrifying breakfast-based limbo, because no-one drank me in life! Have two pizza nights, and save my soul!"

"STOP!!! It is I, one of the present FC members of the future! Spattan, if you keep on this path, you'll find your bank account drained swiftly, no matter how little you spend on other items! Only one pizza night a week is how to save yourself from this awful future!"