Funky title, y'all.

If you haven't seen the feedback survey for Week 1's Battle Night, follow this link and fill it out!

I'd thought I'd use this to get together and discuss together what could be improved regarding the maps and/or gametype settings. Granted, most of this data is going towards, if not already, War Council to prep for the next Beta War. But as a community, we should knock our heads together and see what kind of solutions we can come up with! Plus, bonding together and all that silly emotion stuff.

LET US BEGIN!! (doooooonnnnnggggg) ....... that was a gong sound, not a "raise your dongers" battle cry.

MAPS

Empire:

• Honestly, I didn't have any issues with this map at all. Solid shit. Had more fun on this map too!

Coliseum:

• I DID have problems on this map. Let me compare thee to a summer shit in the toilet. Meaning, it's in the right place, but not exactly preferred by me.
  • Slayer works perfectly fine.
  • Strongholds is shit on this map. If you control the upper bridge, you have oversight on ALL THREE Holds. That's just bad design, shame on 343i for doing that.
  • Suggestion #1: Green Tower Hold should stay where it is, and the other two holds should go into the opposing bases
  • Suggestion #2: Green Tower hold is moved to underneath Rocket/Yellow Tower (at the bottom of the map), and the Red/Blue Holds are moved to the grassy areas between each base and Green Tower.

Weapons on Maps:
  • The weapon placements and timers on both maps are ideal as well. No complaints here.

Spawning:
  • Overall seemed to be fine in most cases (unlike Warzone, amirite???)
  • It feels more complicated than previous Halo, and might be more prone to mistakes. I'll need to look into how it works when Forge releases to understand it better though.

GAMETYPES

General settings:

• 15 minutes for all modes seems perfect.
  • No complaints on respawn times across all modes.
  • AR/Magnum loadout is perfect. Don't you fucking dare change this.

Conflict:

• Part of me wants to drop the score down to 75, largely due to it getting a bit boring over time to just hunt down enemies for that time. 50 is high enough for a normal 4v4, no point in increasing it to 100 just to make it "unique" for us.
  • However, should we have larger teams, then sure, 100 or 125 would be ideal for that.

M Liberation:

• 10 points is too high. I'd suggest 5 points. This'll help prevent a dominating team from making their enemies feel like shit for the next 8 flag captures too.
  • Keep the setting for "At Home to Score," too. That made for a really intense game!

Strongholds:

• Personally, a score of 200 allowed for my squad to make an epic comeback from 7-100 to 200-148. So I'd say keep this. However, if others complain it's too high, drop it to 150.
  • To Ghost and Renegade 2 squads: those were my favorite games Looking forward to those rematches!