Saturday Night Games - Week 5 (MCC Edition)

With Halo 5 coming out in LESS THAN 5 DAYS OMG GET HYPE EVERYONE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, this will be the last weekend leading up to the game. As such, there is no poll this week for the game. To... celebrate... MCC's life, and to build up some more anticipation for Halo 5, we'll be doing one last MCC customs night. It'll be just like every other customs night that I've run, but I'll see if I can't find some H5 themed maps to play. Same time, Saturday, 6PM Eastern. Be there.

Might even finish the event with a disc snapping ceremony

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Re: Saturday Night Games - Week 5 (MCC Edition)

wow I would love to be there this weekend, alas I will be at a Slipknot concert.....hopefully I can make it next time.

Re: Saturday Night Games - Week 5 (MCC Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by UNLUCKY NUM13ER View Post
    wow I would love to be there this weekend, alas I will be at a Slipknot concert.....hopefully I can make it next time.
    Noice!
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Thread Information