Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rant...

Re: Rant...

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    So how much did you sell your soul to Discord?
    approximately 69 chin hairs and 100 doll hairs along with a bonus of 1 vcash

Quote Originally Posted by NervyDestroyer View Post
    ?

Transfers midwar have always needed the approval of both FMs. This is mostly a safeguard against those looking to just be in the "winning" army. FMs are leaders of each army so why wouldn't it fall upon them?

Leaving it to anyone else defeats the purpose of what FMs actually are and do.

I'm confused as to your logic here...
    Because if I'm a leader of any sort and I see someone's transfer sitting stagnant and armies are only consisting of a whopping 20-25 people, I'd at least poke the FM to get a move on.

We kindof all have a bit of responsibility with these things.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Because if I'm a leader of any sort and I see someone's transfer sitting stagnant and armies are only consisting of a whopping 20-25 people, I'd at least poke the FM to get a move on.

We kindof all have a bit of responsibility with these things.
    I suppose, but no one actually knew he was sitting stagnant, I know if I did I'd be getting some attention on it to be taken care of.

Plus it was more the bad communication regarding other community events, which, to my knowledge, is being worked on
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Thread Information