Quote Originally Posted by Lol its James View Post
    Halo 3 is he best Halo

Blog Posts

Re: Rant...

Quote Originally Posted by HAHArun2y0mama View Post
    CCC COMBO BREAKER!!

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

It's up to more than just the FMs to make sure these things happen.

This is the kind of thing that loses us members.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

...lack of communication, huh?

may I recommend FC use Discord, then?

https://discordapp.com/

it's a really easy (and fun) way to communicate with people for online gaming communities. I have already suggested this to a HC member but I do hope we end up using it. I'm already in 6 discord rooms/chats/servers and there's never a dull moment (for me).

It may even end up speeding up battlenights and organizing people together. it's free too and there's a desktop app AND mobile one too

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    It's up to more than just the FMs to make sure these things happen.

This is the kind of thing that loses us members.
    ?

Transfers midwar have always needed the approval of both FMs. This is mostly a safeguard against those looking to just be in the "winning" army. FMs are leaders of each army so why wouldn't it fall upon them?

Leaving it to anyone else defeats the purpose of what FMs actually are and do.

I'm confused as to your logic here...
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    ...lack of communication, huh?

may I recommend FC use Discord, then?

https://discordapp.com/

it's a really easy (and fun) way to communicate with people for online gaming communities. I have already suggested this to a HC member but I do hope we end up using it. I'm already in 6 discord rooms/chats/servers and there's never a dull moment (for me).

It may even end up speeding up battlenights and organizing people together. it's free too and there's a desktop app AND mobile one too

I would be fine with this, but I think the process of moving people over from Skype to Discord could be quite a hassle. Also, some recruits are shaky when it comes to getting apps like Skype just for FC, I'd imagine they would be even more so with getting Discord lol
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Soap View Post
    I would be fine with this, but I think the process of moving people over from Skype to Discord could be quite a hassle. Also, some recruits are shaky when it comes to getting apps like Skype just for FC, I'd imagine they would be even more so with getting Discord lol
    Discord is specifically made for that type of insecure people afraid of switching over! Y'know why? because it can be opened on your internet browser too. Discord > Skype

DISCORD IS THE FUTURE OF GAMING!

you heard it hear first

EDIT: i might have to tone down the amount of advertising i'm doing for discord... :p
    Last edited by Harry; 11-22-2015 at 06:03 PM.

EDIT: i might have to tone down the amount of advertising i'm doing for discord... :p
    please don't tone down
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Soap View Post
    please don't tone down
    just a tad. I nominate Mythonian to host the Discord server since he is cool and Neutral i think War Director or something of the sort :p

another good thing about discord is that you don't need to add people to join a group. all you have to do is send out a link that discord's servers provide and once a new person clicks on said invitation link they join up instantly

ez pz

Blog Posts

just a tad. I nominate Mythonian to host the Discord server since he is cool and Neutral i think War Director or something of the sort :p

another good thing about discord is that you don't need to add people to join a group. all you have to do is send out a link that discord's servers provide and once a new person clicks on said invitation link they join up instantly

ez pz
    So how much did you sell your soul to Discord?

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information