Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rant...

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Rant...

I'm pretty disappointed so far in this community and the complete lack of communication. Aside from a select few, my messages go unresponded to, and my suggestions go unheard.

Look, I know a lot of you are busy and I get that, and prepping a new war under a new game is a big deal. But letting members, old or new fall by the wayside can't be acceptable.

I've requested to join Blue army, where I at least know a few guys who I enjoy playing with, and have been requested to help out from an old squad mate, but have been unable to go forward with it as my transfer has not yet been processed.

I get Skype is a big communication tool for a lot of you, but you have to remember, old and new members don't all have access to it, and maybe we need a way to make the site a more effective way to communicate to each other...

/rant
    ~Jami
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Re: Rant...

Who's not responding to you? I'm sorry to hear that.
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by NervyDestroyer View Post
    Who's not responding to you? I'm sorry to hear that.
    not trying to throw anyone under the bus so to say; but just disappointed

Blog Posts

I'm so sorry to hear about this Jamie. My life has basically revolved around my job, so I'm not too active, but if BLUE doesn't want you, REDWATCH will be glad to take you in.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

as a mod, turns out i technically have the power to change you over (i didn't realize i could) but as it's wartime it has to be approved by both armies leadership anyways, and no longer counts as a peacetime transfer, soo....

paging guzzie and phoenix.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    as a mod, turns out i technically have the power to change you over (i didn't realize i could) but as it's wartime it has to be approved by both armies leadership anyways, and no longer counts as a peacetime transfer, soo....

This. Can't expect people to look at peace time transfers when it isn't peace time. You should know by now that if you want to change armies you should contact the leaders of each army.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    This. Can't expect people to look at peace time transfers when it isn't peace time. You should know by now that if you want to change armies you should contact the leaders of each army.
    Hence the reason for the additional post. Both members of the respective armies have been messaged via PM. Thanks for the input Silko... ///

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    The Field Marshalls have already looked into your transfer Jami and it's being processed. It will mostly be fully processed tonight or tomorrow morning. Patience is at a virtue.

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    The Field Marshalls have already looked into your transfer Jami and it's being processed. Patience is at a virtue.
    Thanks for the response Raptor; i posted my transfer and messaged the leaders Sunday, and now its Friday. just concerned as I've had no chance to practice with a squad or anything of the sort. Patience is a virtue, I agree...
    Last edited by JamiDJ; 11-20-2015 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post

Just so everyone knows, mods actually can't change the user groups. All we can do is look at them.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Thread Information