Exclamation FC Newegg Xbox Game Sale

Hey everyone! I recently received an email from Newegg.com with a coupon code for 25% off of any Xbox One Games or Accessories on the following list: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...CH&Pagesize=90

Here's a rough estimate of some of the prices with flat-rate shipping from USPS:

Tomorrow at 12PM Eastern, I'll be placing a bundle-order with some people in Legacy.
    If you're interested in taking part of this deal, fill out the form below with what items you want to order.
    Then, I'll then email you with your order total (including tax + shipping) and await payment via PayPal.

I'll be shipping everything myself (as Newegg doesn't allow for multiple shipping addresses) so that everything arrives just in time for the holidays!

Here's the form: http://goo.gl/forms/S00Qy9JsUh

If you have questions, ask below or contact me on Skype at "joshua.pavlica".

Thanks!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Re: FC Newegg Xbox Game Sale

Everybody should get diablo xD

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Not to be a picky asshole

Re: FC Newegg Xbox Game Sale

I'll be placing the order at 5pm Eastern today, so here's your last chance to save!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Thread Information