Hybrid View

Re: Changing the Community for the Better

My main worry with this system is that it isn't readily obvious which weeks are battlenight and which weeks are other events. Obviously it will be posted in skype with plenty of time before each event but not everyone has skype/checks the forums (even though they should)
    I have never said Leroy Jenkins unironically in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Soap View Post
    I think this is a great idea, but I'm more for 2 weeks as opposed to three (7 days might not be a lot but 21 is over half a month lol). I did actually quote your Skype message about this in the WC meeting but it may have been overlooked. However, this is a solution worthy of discussion, especially given the recent update. Thanks for putting the thread together, Nervy.
    I thought the same thing at first, but I really wanted to include the lore week because there has been a demand for it in the past. It would be a shame not to include it. 21 days is a lot of time and maybe if should be 2 weeks on some rotation scale. It's another thing to consider I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by polychromeVirus View Post
    My main worry with this system is that it isn't readily obvious which weeks are battlenight and which weeks are other events. Obviously it will be posted in skype with plenty of time before each event but not everyone has skype/checks the forums (even though they should)
    Communication is much better off than it was in the past. I would say this wouldn't be too much of an issue as long as it is emphasized heavily and making sure people know the schedule. There are ways to do this. Something to consider nonetheless, communication would be absolutely necessary.
    Last edited by NervyDestroyer; 12-08-2015 at 11:07 PM.
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by polychromeVirus View Post
    Isn't that why there is a chain of command? so we can pass information much more easily?

I like your idea as well Nervy, even if you are a scrub.

Although I would rather have the battlenight/lore week cycle between the 2 and leave the bye week out
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Thread Information