Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Alpha

This game hasn't even surpassed Alpha yet? What was Ubisoft even thinking with the original release date that was supposedly this year? I mean, I'm excited yes, but the progress seems to be somewhat disproportionate with regards to the publisher's original intentions...Jesus...
    "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."
    ON THE WATCH
    REMEMBER REACH

talking about, can anyone get on the alpha? i've been unable to connect to the servers yet.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    talking about, can anyone get on the alpha? i've been unable to connect to the servers yet.
    Dude. It ran from Wednesday to Saturday.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lithswitch View Post
    This game hasn't even surpassed Alpha yet? What was Ubisoft even thinking with the original release date that was supposedly this year? I mean, I'm excited yes, but the progress seems to be somewhat disproportionate with regards to the publisher's original intentions...Jesus...
    Well they may have labeled it as an alpha but it really is a beta as alphas are in house testing only. The actual beta is set to launch in early 2016 as it was pushed back. Originally the "alpha" we just finished was going to be the open beta. This "alpha" was also Xbox One only and the beta will be multiplatform. So think of it as a Closed Beta. Game Developers are using the term Alpha to try to make it sound better then it really is as people will think "Oh I got in super early" and to cover up any lack of development because people will say "oh well it's the alpha so it still has a shit ton more development to go".

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Wasn't bad, I enjoyed what I was able to play. I'm worried it will get repetitive building bases and unlocking areas, but I still plan on getting this game.

Will never preorder a game after the MCC dibacle though.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yehsus View Post
    Wasn't bad, I enjoyed what I was able to play. I'm worried it will get repetitive building bases and unlocking areas, but I still plan on getting this game.

Will never preorder a game after the MCC dibacle though.
    Wait you build bases? Hows that work? Is it not connected to multiplayer areas?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Dude. It ran from Wednesday to Saturday.
    so i found out. how stupidly short.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Thread Information