FC battles groundpound highlight

i'm starting a new series on my youtube channel, shamelessly labelled "BLUE propaganda machine", because let's face it, that's basically what it is. In the series, i'll post highlights from my twitch stream of the battles, showing off the brotherhoods mighty fighting prowess. Or, really, really lucky moments, where nothing is planned and the stars align to makes something amazing happen, like this first clip! (keep in mind, these clips will be ripped straight from my stream with no editing and probably relatively bad quality compared to a separate recording, because i don't know how to do any of that yet. If you payed attention to tonight's tomb raider stream, you'll quickly realize that i'm still figuring out basic shit like "remember to turn your mic on". GG.) Please enlist your aid against the REDD menace, Join or donate* to the war effort today!

*proceeds go directly towards BLUE army The website's maintenance! It is in face just the link from the donate button already on the site. i thought the whole "join or donate today!" thing would sound cool.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Re: FC battles groundpound highlight

I was there for this. I stole half of your kills. :P
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Phoenix Flattener

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    I was there for this. I stole half of your kills. :P
    that's fine, the first guy you killed was in a good place to gun me down from behind while i was distracted with the new arrival.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    that's fine, the first guy you killed was in a good place to gun me down from behind while i was distracted with the new arrival.
    #Teamwork
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Forerunner of Fire and Divinity PhoenixPrime's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: wsxphoenix

Infracted for disrespecting the REDD Field Marshal and not letting him win.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Monday: 4:30-6:30
    Tuesday: 8:00-6:00
    Wednesday: 4:30-6:30
    Thursday: 8:00-11:30 & 3:00-6:30
    Friday: 9:30-6:30

Re: FC battles highlights

This week I found two highlight worthy clips. Well, three, but as you can already tell from the second clip, my stream started having issues unbenownst to me. The last clip i wanted showed a nice overkill into triple kill, but was pretty much unwatchable due to choppiness, and i don't have the video in my recent videos. Anyways, here's the first, not any show of skill or luck, but something i found to be pretty funny nonetheless.

For this second clip, i just happened to run into a weakened redd team for an easy triple +extras

Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Thread Information