i'm starting a new series on my youtube channel, shamelessly labelled "BLUE propaganda machine", because let's face it, that's basically what it is. In the series, i'll post highlights from my twitch stream of the battles, showing off the brotherhoods mighty fighting prowess. Or, really, really lucky moments, where nothing is planned and the stars align to makes something amazing happen, like this first clip! (keep in mind, these clips will be ripped straight from my stream with no editing and probably relatively bad quality compared to a separate recording, because i don't know how to do any of that yet. If you payed attention to tonight's tomb raider stream, you'll quickly realize that i'm still figuring out basic shit like "remember to turn your mic on". GG.) Please enlist your aid against the REDD menace, Join or donate* to the war effort today!

*proceeds go directly towards BLUE army The website's maintenance! It is in face just the link from the donate button already on the site. i thought the whole "join or donate today!" thing would sound cool.