Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FC event on Weekdays

Events that the whole community can participate in. 3 events, one held on tuesday on week 1, Wednesday on Week 2 and Thursday on week 3.

Commendation Tuesday

This day we we would work towards both our solo and spartan company commendations. We can have a big group, or several smaller groups working together.

Warzone Wednesday

Here we would play warzone, possibly work towards spartan company commendations as well. We will use the cookie cutter strats for each map and aim to core at 10min mark.

Recruitment Thursdays

The focus would be to as a team recruit others thru matchmaking. Having partial parties, sending messages to the other team after the game, using lfg, etc.

Blog Posts

Re: FC event on Weekdays

Or could just make all 3 a weekly thing that people can choose to take part in. I like it

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

Pls don't farm warzone kills in FCs name. :c
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    I agree. While some members have no problem with this, I think the spirit of FC's doctrine does not abide killfarming.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    This. I know some members do it, and that's their business, but I can't condone it being done under the FC banner.

other than that, sounds good. I know various squads play throughout the week together anyways, but for those who don't otherwise get on, having established events might poke them out of their holes.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

I encourage the use of the cookie cutter strat for maps, as long as you are killing the NPC's and not just kill farming, and we try and core them at 10min.

Quote Originally Posted by L0rd Kanti View Post
    Recruitment Thursdays

The focus would be to as a team recruit others thru matchmaking. Having partial parties, sending messages to the other team after the game, using lfg, etc.
    Would support
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

The recruitment thing is pretty easy to do solo. But if we all went used the same emblem and shit like clans do, then win games in BTB/Warzone, the recruitment message makes a larger impression.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The recruitment thing is pretty easy to do solo. But if we all went used the same emblem and shit like clans do, then win games in BTB/Warzone, the recruitment message makes a larger impression.
    #REDWATCHstrat
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

My name is Maxdoggy and I approve this message.

#MakeAmericaMaxAgain
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Thread Information