TRON: The Games. Halo 5 Forge Map by Luminous Nova

TRON: The Games

Click this link for more information! - TRON: The Games

This is a mini game, similar to Breakout except all players begin with Swords. The aim is simple, eliminate the enemy team. I am a big fan of the Tron franchise so I wanted to create a map that gives the Tron feel to it. Dark atmosphere; neon lights dotted everywhere; metallic materials, but may be missing the cyberpunk-style costumes. Now my favourite part of the map isn't actually a platform or a set of blocks that look nicely decorated on a wall, it's actually what flies by now and then. I thought the map wouldn't be complete without a Recogniser drifting past the map, it also makes the map look alive and not deserted. However players don't get to look upon the Recogniers as much as I thought, can't blame them, if they did they would be dead. TRON The Games is quite fast paced. With the increased speed when wielding the Energy Sword, players are compelled to think quickly. I hope you enjoy this map, feedback is appreciated!

Lumi Nova
    Last edited by Luminous Nova; 03-08-2016 at 03:39 PM.

Re: TRON: The Games. Halo 5 Forge Map by Luminous Nova

We played the map last Customs Night. It was very well put together and played well, especially since it managed to still play nicely with double the recommended people. A really solid map overall.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Thread Information