Top 5 Plays of the week

In effort to create more content to get Forerunner Conflicts name out there. I will be trying to bring back the Top 5 plays of the week along with a 2 Top moment of the battles on Sunday.

For the Top 5 each user may submit ONE clip to be used that week. Multiple Submission will be blown off and you will be put on a cool down until the start of the next week on Monday.

Anyone wishing to help me select what clip should be feature, feel free to message me on Skype Alfonso_Bryant, hopefully we can put some type of group together to judge clips and judge ppl in general.

I have zero experience in editing, any help would be great. I will be recording with my HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition Hauppauge.

I would like to Clarify what you can submit.

Any clip you have from Matchmaking, Customs, the battle night will do. If you think it deserves to be in the top 5 submit it.
    Last edited by L0rd Kanti; 04-06-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Double D Masters
    Darksail 5weg
    Buying GF
    Kickstart Xbone pl1x

Re: Top 5 Plays of the week

Plz do. The originals will be hard to beat, but I believe. I'm always up for judging people
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    I need you guys to never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    You are significantly more likable than me

http://fcwars.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&use  rid=3628&dateline=1407905  356

H4 Recv5 CO Recognition-DSR

[URL=http://minus.com/i/WhKTFFwt5awt]
    *Instert legally binding skype chat about Donkey buying me an X1*

ONE clip, but, but, but.... what if i have like, ten?! or a hundred? i record my matches, and everything i do is pure gold!
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    ONE clip, but, but, but.... what if i have like, ten?! or a hundred? i record my matches, and everything i do is pure gold!
    One clip Per week, that way you will carefully choose what you want submitted. The best Clip of that week.

If I submit one half of one clip and one half of another does that still count?

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Nova View Post
    If I submit one half of one clip and one half of another does that still count?
    better choose the best half of each clip.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

The reason of the one clip, is I want you to give me your best moment of the week. Not just any moment. Even if your clip doesn't get featured doesnt mean it won't be in the future.

If you end up showing me more than one angle of your clip with multi clips that's OK. Your trying to show off the whole story not just show us the backside of your assassination

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Thread Information