Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Request: REDD and BLUE bases

    REDD and BLUE bases, of which to have officer meetings and to add to the roleplay/warsim feel. Preferably the two bases being different and not recolourings.

    If we HAVE bases for one or more factions already, A public posting (forge department is fine) of where links to these maps can be found.

    (blue requests a strip club in their base.)
    Last edited by silversleek; 04-06-2016 at 12:45 AM.
    Spem Successus Alit

    RP forces
    RP Units guide

  2. #2
    Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Nicholas Sapien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Psalms of Planets
    Posts
    3,419
    Blog Posts
    6

    Re: Request: REDD and BLUE bases

    Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    REDD and BLUE bases, of which to have officer meetings and to add to the roleplay/warsim feel. Preferably the two bases being different and not recolourings.

    If we HAVE bases for one or more factions already, A public posting (forge department is fine) of where links to these maps can be found.

    (blue requests a strip club in their base.)
    we used to have these, even for lower leveled units like companies or battalions
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

  3. #3

    Re: Request: REDD and BLUE bases

    I know sunbros are working on their own base privately.
    Spem Successus Alit

    RP forces
    RP Units guide

  4. #4

    Re: Request: REDD and BLUE bases

    Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    (blue requests a strip club in their base.)
    Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    I know sunbros are working on their own base privately.
    Obviously seeing scantily clad women and little children being ushered into a base privately being worked on by the sunbros is purely coincidental.




    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Not to be a picky asshole


  5. #5
    Senior Citizen VerbotenDonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Returning to his Watch
    Posts
    7,058
    Blog Posts
    3

    Re: Request: REDD and BLUE bases

    I'd be glad to see this return. I was really sad when I heard we didn't do post-battle Officer meetings anymore.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces





  6. #6
    Senior Citizen riphelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Everywhere & Nowhere
    Posts
    507
    Blog Posts
    8

    Re: Request: REDD and BLUE bases

    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    I'd be glad to see this return. I was really sad when I heard we didn't do post-battle Officer meetings anymore.
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

    "Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth







  7. #7

    Re: Request: REDD and BLUE bases

    I support this idea.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.