I'll put it bluntly, We have the archives for a reason and I don't think Having threads that have been around since the Halo 3 days are doing us any good. Some of the subforums Are kept pretty well up to date, Like the Attack Plans/Battle results forums, but others, well... Search through the suggestions forum. Polls on whether or not to keep the boltshot, or how to set up loadouts for halo: reach will never be relevant again. We have Vbookie stuff and events from 2011. None of that is any use to us, and more importantly, is a really, really big annoyance to me for no perceivable reason.

I motion that for general maintenance, we should archive everything that came before, let's be a little conservative and say MCC. We can make a few exceptions, like the graphics department, those images are actually still relevant-ish and usable by anyone who wants to use them after all.

I'm aware that i'm probably one of the only ones who cares about doing this, but I must suggest it nonetheless.

Edit, and while i'm at it, we have people that haven't logged in in years on our member list, some of which have made their intentions to never come back very clear. Going through that couldn't really hurt.