Okay every one we as a community are slacking harder then a couch potato with no chips. No one is showing up nowadays,we have lost good people,The teams are shy with recruiting or they are having little to no luck. But There is still hope. When it comes down to it,people try joining communities for several reasons. Some want strictness and order,others want a team while more just want to have fun and relax and to have somewhere that they as people can fit in with others.

So to get to the chase, I DuskTillDawnNs Will be hosting customs 6 Eastern almost daily and in general hang out and mingle. I have been in this place for sveral months and know only about 6 to 7 people in the whole thing. I say it's time that we actually act like the impressive group that we are and meet up. Know your friends and your enemy if you want a military standpoint. After words maybe try go recruiting for new friends and friendly enemies. If you are somewhat intrested and would like to help I would be greatly appreciative. Like said if so leave a reply below.