Quote Originally Posted by Dark Remalf View Post
Why must we always start a conflict? Let votes do the talking mang, we did voting for that team fm thing and it never got passed from what i can tell.

But let this one happen, if you dont want it, tell your respective squads to vote against it. All votes matter, i think.
My personal opinion and professional opinion are two separate entities. On a personal level, I'm very against This and have just as much of a right to argue against it as you do for it. I will exercise that right as much as i see fit.

That being said, I haven't actually voted in this poll and my WC vote will go to whichever side get's the clear majority. I passed along the link to this to all my squads, but i'm not telling them to vote one way or another.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not fighting for the sake of fighting. I'm arguing because I have genuine worries about the results of something like this fracturing the community. Those worries would mostly be laid to rest if the majority of my army didn't mind the draft, But I have as much of a right to having an opinion as anyone else here.