5 11.63%
  • Player Draft

23 53.49%
  • No Draft

15 34.88%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft

Draft

Do you support a Draft of any sort? Please comment below.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Nova View Post
    The War Council has been discussing this poll for a while now and have come to an agreement. The poll will stay as it is, however there is more information regarding the three options.

If the 'Squad Draft' option earns a significant majority of votes, during the next peacetime, Field Marshals will take turns picking active squads, the order of which to be decided by a coin toss.

If the 'Player Draft' option earns a significant majority of votes from both armies, the following will take place:
    • A full list of active members from both armies will be taken during the next peacetime.
    • Of that list, a second list of all members willing to lead squads will be taken.
    • The Field Marshals will take turns selecting members from the pool of potential leaders first. The order of selection will be decided by coin toss.
    • The Field Marshals will then take turns selecting members from the remainder of the community.
    • The composition of the squads for each army is to be decided by that army's High Command.
    • New recruits to the community will still be able to select their army upon enlistment.

If the 'No Draft' option receives a significant majority of votes, no further action will be taken.

If no poll option receives a majority vote, the decision on actions to take place will go to the War Council.

If upon receiving this information you would like to change your vote, we can comply and adjust the voting accordingly.
    Last edited by Legendary Nova; 05-03-2016 at 02:04 AM.

"Creativity is always a leap of faith. You're faced with a blank page, blank easel, or empty stage".

Double D Masters
    Darksail 5weg
    Buying GF
    Kickstart Xbone pl1x

Re: Draft

Yas
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    I need you guys to never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    You are significantly more likable than me

http://fcwars.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&use  rid=3628&dateline=1407905  356

H4 Recv5 CO Recognition-DSR

[URL=http://minus.com/i/WhKTFFwt5awt]
    *Instert legally binding skype chat about Donkey buying me an X1*

yes
    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

Hey if we do this, we can start peace time and get everything together in order to start a new war.

"Creativity is always a leap of faith. You're faced with a blank page, blank easel, or empty stage".

Blog Posts

I hope green army picks me.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Speaking for resistance, A player draft would kill the squad, and i'm sure that many other tightly knit squads here will agree. Expect to lose ~80% of our population with a player draft.

Squad draft i'm not against, come peacetime, Though keep in mind that changes will be complicated due to members of highcom being attached to squads. IE Resistance wouldn't survive going redd without me and silko
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    Speaking for resistance, A player draft would kill the squad, and i'm sure that many other tightly knit squads here will agree. Expect to lose ~80% of our population with a player draft.
    Currently 80% of people are voting for it right now.

Community should be able to make this decision together, votes talk.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Blog Posts

Squad draft i'm not against, come peacetime, Though keep in mind that changes will be complicated due to members of highcom being attached to squads. IE Resistance wouldn't survive going redd without me and silko
    To be fair, there aren't many Squads left. I think a complete reboot of Squads would be more healthy for the community and be interesting for people to be apart of. New Squad identities, etc. And this is coming from someone who has a very lore intensive Squad already made lol.

Then again, I'm for Squad emblems and colors and those won't happen either, but a boy can dream.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

There unfortunately aren't any set squads anymore in REDD due to the large amount of people that have gone inactive/left. So I'm sure that is why a Player draft has the most votes at the moment. If people can't get over the idea of not being with a certain set of people to play with then, what's the point? FC was made to focus on bringing all types of people together to play Halo. But we shall let the votes do the talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Hey if we do this, we can start peace time and get everything together in order to start a new war.
    If going into a peacetime is such a good solution to problems in this community why didn't they work the other ten times it's been tried?

^ Also this for me too. Player draft would kill Renegade. As for the squad draft, I don't know. It might mean me being separated from Renegade, which wouldn't be nice for anyone.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Thread Information