• Player Draft

23 53.49%
  • No Draft

15 34.88%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Draft

Re: Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Remalf View Post
    Why must we always start a conflict? Let votes do the talking mang, we did voting for that team fm thing and it never got passed from what i can tell.

But let this one happen, if you dont want it, tell your respective squads to vote against it. All votes matter, i think.
    My personal opinion and professional opinion are two separate entities. On a personal level, I'm very against This and have just as much of a right to argue against it as you do for it. I will exercise that right as much as i see fit.

That being said, I haven't actually voted in this poll and my WC vote will go to whichever side get's the clear majority. I passed along the link to this to all my squads, but i'm not telling them to vote one way or another.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not fighting for the sake of fighting. I'm arguing because I have genuine worries about the results of something like this fracturing the community. Those worries would mostly be laid to rest if the majority of my army didn't mind the draft, But I have as much of a right to having an opinion as anyone else here.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

The Elder Trolls V:
    The King of the HEEL
    Blog Posts

OH MY GOD NOOOOO CHANGE I CANT STAND CHANGE!!! NOOOO ITS GOING TO TEAR THE COMMUNITY APART NOOOOO

*sarcasm*
    Last edited by GAMEHEEL; 05-02-2016 at 09:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RetRdidMunkie
    YEAH SON, HE CAME WITH THAT HEAT SON. FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD, THIS RIGHT HERE IS ART, HE'LL CRUSH THE COMPETITION, SON. REAL TALK NAHMEAN?

I'd die over these Reeboks, you ain't even know it -Rick Ross

This community obviously needs the change mang, just hang on to my leg the third one that is

Master of Badassery, Truth & Honor!

I totes wouldn't be against either one of these options. My only concern is that my new squadmates wouldn't understand or get my certain 'hobby' I have before, during, after school, during the holidays, and the summertime. I might be shunnnned and kicked out of said squad

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Not to be a picky asshole

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fearfulpenguin View Post
    I totes wouldn't be against either one of these options. My only concern is that my new squadmates wouldn't understand or get my certain 'hobby' I have before, during, after school, during the holidays, and the summertime. I might be shunnnned and kicked out of said squad
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

The way I see it, FC has absolutely nothing to lose. I doubt the problems will even be solved with a player draft. If you want people from REDD and BLUE to like each other, make them play together. We could potentially solve skill imbalance too, that would be pretty great.
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

I would like to clarify for those that may not be aware. If a draft passes through a community vote and the War Council agrees; this proposed draft will take place during the next peace time. That stated, the current war will continue normally, however if the High Command of R.E.D.D wish for it to happen sooner than later then they may issue a forfeit of this current war.

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Is this for real?

I like this idea

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Solace View Post
    I would like to clarify for those that may not be aware. If a draft passes through a community vote and the War Council agrees; this proposed draft will take place during the next peace time. That stated, the current war will continue normally, however if the High Command of R.E.D.D wish for it to happen sooner than later then they may issue a forfeit of this current war.
    As I posted with raptor's post, this is not a sure thing for next peace time nor is it a sure thing to happen even if the vote goes pro draft

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information