Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Exile (Halo 4 Remake)

    Map Name: Exile
    Map Description: Remake of the halo 4 btb map, Exile
    Forger(s): D4RKPR1NC3
    Preferred Number of Players: 8v8
    Type of gameplay map is focused on: Focussed more on vehicle combat. Very large open ring for vehicles while infantry can traverse through the outer ring and center of the map.
    Restrictions: N/A
    Other Details: Remade to the specifications of Halo 4's Exile
    Waypoint File Browser Link:

    Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

    [8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

  2. #2
    Senior Citizen Silko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    In a galaxy far far away.....
    Blog Posts

    Re: Exile (Halo 4 Remake)

    Just a quick note about all maps to be submitted. We need to make sure that maps remakes that hold true to the original game it comes from work with the new sandbox of H5. H5's player movement is extremely more flexible then any other halo game. So it might be fruitful to find a h5 version remake of a map rather then a true remake.

    REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.