Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Enlistment Office

ENLISTMENT OFFICE CLOSED

Enlistment is being transitioned to the Discord server. An announcement will be made once the transition is completed and systems are up and running. Until then, join the Discord, hang out with the community, and play some games with people.

-Mythonian, Website Administrator

Original Enlistment Office post preserved below for record-keeping.

The R.E.D.D. and B.L.U.E. armies are the main fighting forces behind Forerunner Conflict. Each taking a side on the war, these armies battle each other for control of the warmap with the ultimate goal of capturing the enemy capital and ending the war. To be drafted into one of these armies, recruits must post in this thread with details from the form below. A completed example form has also been provided below.

Code:
    Gamertag: 
    Referred by: 
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: 
    Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): 
    General Idea on Activity: 
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: 
    Additional Comments:
    Code:
    Gamertag: Mythonian
    Referred by: Spartanbh
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I love war-sims and the war experience!
    Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox
    General Idea on Activity: I am generally available for XBL/forum activity on Monday through Friday; Sunday is a no go.
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Yes!
    Additional Comments: I ate a big red candle!
    Recruits also need to be familiar with the Forerunner Conflict Accords, which can be found here. Click this link to join the official FC Discord server.

You can learn about each individual army by reading below.

The Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles, or B.L.U.E., is a freedom-fighting federation that has one purpose in mind: overthrowing the Empire and it's oppressive military. Our goals are freedom of expression, democracy, and the end of oppression at the hands of an Earth-based imperialist government. Our soldiers come from all walks of life: spacers, Earth expatriates, defected Imperial marines, mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters.

For decades now, our rights to bear arms, religion, speech, assembly, happiness and many others have been encroached upon by the Empire. This tyrannical government has bled us until we have nothing left to bleed, taxed us until we have nothing left to give, and even killed our loved ones in cold blood. For those in the Brotherhood, the days of an oppressive government are over. You can help us in our fight; you are valuable far beyond your knowledge to comprehend and the Brotherhood needs every able-bodied man and woman it can get to help liberate humanity.

The Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles is currently directed by the following leaders. Feel free to contact any of the following members either on the site or XBL if you have any concerns or questions.

Imperial Recruitment Office: R.E.D.D. Division
    During the creation of the Empire during the days following the collapse of the UNSC, a notion was put forward by the Imperial High Command that new a breed of solider was needed to protect the galaxy from those wishing to create instability and disruption throughout the colonies. In response to this, the Emperor ordered the creation of the:

Royal Enforcers

The elite of the new Imperial Armed Forces. These men and women serve the Empire in exemplary fashion, displaying courage, and determination for the Glory of the Empire.

Within this branch of the almighty Imperial Military, the:

Deployment Division

Is the pinnacle of this section, being the most highly trained, and most fearsome combatants the Empire has to offer. Responsible for the liberation of countless systems, and partaking in famous battles such as the Battle Of Mamore and the Waterworks Station Campaign. They are an extension of the Emperor himself, being led by only his appointed Field Marshal's outside of regular Imperial Command chains, and are his most trusted soldiers in the entirety of the Imperium.

It is our duty, honor, and privilege to fight for the Empire. It gives us pleasure to liberate worlds from their imperfect governments, to save them from themselves, and to spread the Emperor's rule to as many systems as possible. We march with pride for the Emperor, we are the R.E.D.D.

Why We Fight
    Quote Originally Posted by B.L.U.E. Officer View Post
    Anyone who stands in the way of the Brotherhood, is an enemy. Holding back supplies when their defenders should have been there was a foolish mistake based on a sense of misplaced trust in the Empire, and they paid the price for their lack of co-operation.
    This is a quote from a public Address made is response to an ICC News Report of B.L.U.E. soldiers killing unarmed civilians in a small city neighboring New Alexandria. It is these atrocities that force the Empire to take forceful steps in providing peace and security within the Galaxy. Although pirates are common and pose dangers to those within the Imperium, there is a more powerful and organized menace that marches on our doorsteps. They are the:

Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles

Their mission is to create chaos and anarchy within the galaxy, destroying the peace and security already built by our glorious Empire. They are ruthless and without decency, destroying all that stand in their path on their quest for a galaxy based on fear and chaos. They are a plague that spreads throughout the space of the Imperium that must be cured with force and a sturdy hand. This is the mission of the Empire, and we, the R.E.D.D. are the ones who will accomplish it.
    Details regarding the massacre in question can be found at the bottom of this post.

Last edited by Mythonian; 03-26-2019 at 01:44 PM.

Re: Enlistment Office

Gamertag: Edward N Buck
    Referred by: Anton-044
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I enjoy WarSimsand it helps bring people together.
    Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord
    General Idea on Activity: Iam pretty active. Just got my xbox fix so things should be good now.
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No I would like to join Anton-044s squad please.
    Additional Comments:

Quote Originally Posted by Edward N Buck View Post
    Gamertag: Edward N Buck
    Referred by: Anton-044
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I enjoy WarSimsand it helps bring people together.
    Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord
    General Idea on Activity: Iam pretty active. Just got my xbox fix so things should be good now.
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No I would like to join Anton-044s squad please.
    Additional Comments:
    Gamertag: CocoBeanz16
    Referred by: Mays Demise
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people:
    Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.):
    General Idea on Activity:
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?:
    Additional Comments:
    Code: [View]
    Gamertag: Mythonian

Gamertag: DEADPOOL69 24x7
    Referred by: Death&Mays
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: All the above.
    Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox
    General Idea on Activity: "really active."
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: All the above.
    Additional Comments: Likes long walks on the beach.

Gamertag: Madmaticcobra2 Rererred by: death are you interested in the war-sim and lore,or just playing halo with people:i enjoy playing with people preferred method of contcact:discord General idea on activity:active on weekends or holidays Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad:yes i want to lead a squad additional comments:

Gamertag: JZR3X
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Both
    Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord: JZR3X #9039
    General Idea on Activity: On pretty much everyday, except late afternoon- evenings on weekends as that is usually when I go to work, but not always.
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No
    Additional Comments:From Navcom, would prefer Red, but I will be fine wherever I am put.
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post

Gamertag: THEaSSaSin8er11
    Referred by: me
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I good with... basically all.
    Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): XBOX. Activity: I am pretty active. I'll only have this membership for three months so just.... yeah
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No.

Gamertag: Fred S1O4 SII
    Referred by: NavCom (I'm Antonio Silva on Discord)
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: All
    Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord. (#0348, name's Antonio Silva)
    General Idea on Activity: Gameplay wise, just the act of actively playing the game with the group and or party chats.
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?:BLUE beta squad.
    Additional Comments: N/A.

Gamertag: IMiss SerenityI
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Both lore and playing.
    Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Via Xbox.
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: My leading skills aren't too good. Mainly because I find it very difficult giving out orders. Probably best if I just stick to being the listener. xD
    Additional Comments: So far, everything about this community is good. Liking it. A lot. Oh, and I wanna be part of the B.L.U.E please. =)
    Last edited by IMiss SerenityI; 09-04-2017 at 12:51 AM.

Gamertag: Jesse A Walker
    Referred by: Anton 044
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Little bit of both.
    Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox and Discord
    General Idea on Activity: Generally active unless working. I can post my weekly work schedule to let everyone know when it is that I'm working.
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No
    Additional Comments: NavCom, I'd also like to be in BLUE

Thread Information