Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Enlistment Office

Gamertag: Danny SIV
    Referred by: Anton-044 and Antoine Silva
    Are you interested in lore or just halo: Mostly just halo I don't mind roleplay stuff I like competitive anything with people.
    General idea on activity: Pretty active, schedule depends on what girlfriend wants to do. In summer, I work mon,wed,fri from 9am to 2:30 pm. When school starts, 7:40 am to 3:00 pm.
    Creating/leading a squad?: If my fellow members from navcom want to, sure since I lead a section of our normal clan/squad.
    Comments: I know more people on blue and people I would rather be in a squad with, but idc.
    Last edited by Danny SIV; 07-11-2016 at 01:04 PM.

Gamertag: Solomon 069 SII
    Referred by: Fred S1O4 SII
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Halo with peeps, The lore sounds cool and all but i am to get better.
    Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox, this website or discord is fine.
    General Idea on Activity: Mostly active, even when not on xbox if told i need to attend i'll be on if i'm not at work.
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No sir.
    Additional Comments: NAVCOM, i'd rather be in blue. That's where most of the homies are.

Gamertag: JHCHIEF
    Referred by: WolfPack23
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I am interested in war-sims and lore of games.
    Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord at JHCHIEF
    General Idea on Activity: Usually Pretty Active
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: no I would like to join WolfPack23s squad
    Additional comments: I am a member of NavCom and would like to stick with the members I know.
    Last edited by JHCHIEF; 07-11-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Gamertag: Tj Rymann
    Referred by: Anton-044
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I enjoy all of it
    Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox or Discord
    General Idea on Activity: I on almost all the time, I'm on Vacation until Friday and have work but I usually will only work a few nights a week.
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No I would like to join Anton-044s squad please.
    Additional Comments: Anton and I work great together and have been friends for over 3 years.

Gamertag: silverseraphina
    Referred by: silversleek
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: just playing Halo with people
    Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Skype or discord
    General Idea on Activity: nights
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squads?: no

Gamertag: Nemesis vengaor
    Referred by: Fred S104 II
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Both but mostly just play halo.
    Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord
    General Idea on Activity: I'm mostly active but just recently apply for a job. may cut back hours if i get this job.
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No
    Additional Comments: If i could be put with other naval command members that would be great. IF not no worries just happy to play.

Gamertag: Drth spartan
    Referred by: Drth spartan
    Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Very interested
    General Idea on Activity: Available most any time
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?:Maybe in the future. Not currently
    Additional Comments:Im Gone for Two weeks and Stuff Changed...... I LOVE it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamertag: Itsgettinmessi
    Referred by: PurpleGamer like 4 years ago
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I'm here to provide what i did when i was last here. I am a role player, and will do what i need to.
    Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): discord, or website will work best.
    General Idea on Activity: I will be on whenever i can, if i work saturday night then i wont be on, but if i dont then i will be on.
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: no, i've ran a squad, company, and battalion, don't feel like doing it again atm
    Additional Comments: I figured since supposedly the whole place has changed, i might as well take a gander at what has been done. Get me back in my REDD fatigues cause im ready to fight.

Gamertag: morpheenn
    Referred by: myself
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: just playing Halo
    Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): this site, xbox, skype
    General Idea on Activity: a couple days if the week
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: no I just want to be on a squad who will play with me. Additional Comments: a descently active squad would help me get on more. Also wasnt sure if I needed to do this here.

Gamertag: crazykiller4561
    Referred by: Myself, and many other people who are a member of this community because someone decided to start a draft.... Kappa
    Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Both
    Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): skype, discord, website....anything really
    General Idea on Activity: Really active
    Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Nope
    Additional Comments: Unicorns, and plz don't send me back to blue if it can be avoided.
    Last edited by CrazyKiller4561; 07-30-2016 at 01:41 PM.

Thread Information