Thread: Tour De Guzz

Tour De Guzz

Hey what's popping everyone,

I've been thinking about doing one of these events for a long time now and figured that it was about time to get it done.

Just in case you don't know what a "Tour the Walsh" is, it is basically a free for all played for an extended period of time. People join in and out and it is just an overall great way to work on your shot, map awareness, 1v1 battles, reaction time, etc. By the end of one of these, players usually end up having over 1k kills; you are basically in it for the long haul.

If you would be interested in participating, let me know in the comments. I am thinking of starting the lobby around noon my time (EST) this Saturday, July 16) and going until any appendage of mine is in severe discomfort.

Can't make it at that time? no worries, usually people leave and join frequently and if you wanna join in late, just shoot me a message, if there is room, i'll get you in the game. I will also be streaming the game play so if you wanna check it out go to twitch.tv/guzziestyle.

Thanks in advance and hope to see some of you there
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Re: Tour De Guzz

This sounds like a good idea. You might wanna post on TeamBeyond aswell? I'm sure a few of them will be pretty interested.

Also more exposure for your stream
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Re: Tour De Guzz

I've played a tour before, really not my thing. Good luck to any who want to participate though.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Thread Information