Let's see if I end up actually posting what I want to say lol

I have been here for a while, maybe not as long as some of you here, but I like to think of myself as quite a chill and cool person to get along with, I have gone through a lot in this community from being in HC (if just briefly) to just sticking with the flow of things, but I feel like what I have to say is somewhat necessary, please dont take offence to it as it may seem a bit rude, but trust me, this is just what makes me sometimes not want to tag along and to a degree turns me off about the community.

So, let's begin:

-I really didnt enjoy the way the elections turned out, not in the sense of who got elected but in the way that they were handled. The amount of shadiness involving bringing inactive members to vote and limiting the polls (i.e. Not letting Wez, Wolfpack, etc. run, seemed a bit rigged) I understand I was not involved in the background and might be missing some key factors, but from a recruits perspective it seems like a rigged election where my vote didnt really matter since there were so many innactives that came back just to vote. As a result, I felt unmotivated to help a community that from an outside view seemed corrupt.

-Another thing I have not enjoyed as of late is the amount of "Strict" leading that has been going on, perhaps its just me but I feel like leaders (At least from a REDD perspective) are being a tad too strict for the situation that the community is going through, I understand we are trying to get things done and sometimes being strict works, but when people are not motivated and feel like the community is dying, perhaps being strict is the wrong approach as it just results on them caring less, instead perhaps being more involved and interactive and fun would help, and talking to the veterans of the community that have put at least a tiny bit of effort to show up and thank them personally, maybe this would help with some of the retention, and would earn you the help of those people, even though they might not be able to help as much as they would like, at least they will want to participate more if they have the time.

-Recruiting, well....I dont know much about that but if a recruit were to join right now, it would feel like the place is crumbling lol Seriously though, if we change the community environment to feel much more welcoming and relaxed it will be felt by anyone who joins, to a degree we are giving off this negative energy we got going around to people that join or want to partake more in the community and that enhances the lack of motivation from all parties.

Anyways, those were just my 50 cents lol OH! whoever is reading this, please dont take it personally, I just felt like I should say something since I do tend to stay quiet and let things roll but I do this out of the love and care I have for the community, even though I have not shown it as of late, it still is a part of my life and have met a lot of friends because of it.

Thank you,

Dark Remalf
PFC - Truth and HONOR Founder