Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Remember
    RedWatch

    DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy
    Houdini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,047

    Re: FC:Res2.02 Battle Results (07/30/16)

    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    I hate tooting my own horn, but in my nine years here, I dare say that I've recruited more than any other person in FC..
    Liar. Pretty sure Zeta has you beat.

  2. #22

    Re: FC:Res2.02 Battle Results (07/30/16)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Remalf View Post
    -I really didnt enjoy the way the elections turned out, not in the sense of who got elected but in the way that they were handled. The amount of shadiness involving bringing inactive members to vote and limiting the polls
    This ^

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Remalf View Post
    from a recruits perspective it seems like a rigged election where my vote didnt really matter since there were so many innactives that came back just to vote. As a result, I felt unmotivated to help a community that from an outside view seemed corrupt.
    A little bit of this ^

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Remalf View Post
    but when people are not motivated and feel like the community is dying, perhaps being strict is the wrong approach
    Some of this ^

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Remalf View Post
    if we change the community environment to feel much more welcoming and relaxed it will be felt by anyone who joins, to a degree we are giving off this negative energy we got going around to people that join or want to partake more in the community and that enhances the lack of motivation from all parties.
    Jajajajajajajaja ^

    The only thing that we should be strict about is behaviour which would drive recruits away - don't focus on the petty things. If you want to help rebuild this place, don't create any meaningless arguments or the like.
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

  3. #23
    Senior Citizen VerbotenDonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Returning to his Watch
    Posts
    7,058
    Blog Posts
    3

    Re: FC:Res2.02 Battle Results (07/30/16)

    Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    Liar. Pretty sure Zeta has you beat.
    Zeta recruited in my name, his total is added to mine.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces





  4. #24

    Re: FC:Res2.02 Battle Results (07/30/16)

    Donkey don't you dare try and take my number 1 recruiter status

  5. #25
    Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,963
    Blog Posts
    4

    Re: FC:Res2.02 Battle Results (07/30/16)

    Pshhh Zeta and Donkey! You have both recruited a good amount of recruits and I respect you both for being some of our biggest recruiters and imma let you finish but FuzzyStormz has recruited the most people into FC. Recruited like 9 affiliations and 40 members outside of affiliations to this community plus PLUS I created Mythonian.

    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

    Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

  6. #26
    Double D Masters
    Darksail 5weg
    Buying GF
    Kickstart Xbone pl1x

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    434

    Re: FC:Res2.02 Battle Results (07/30/16)

    I recruited Muffin, he's like 200 recruits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    I need you guys to never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    You are significantly more likable than me

    http://fcwars.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&use  rid=3628&dateline=1407905  356


    H4 Recv5 CO Recognition-DSR

    [URL=http://minus.com/i/WhKTFFwt5awt]
    *Instert legally binding skype chat about Donkey buying me an X1*



  7. #27
    Senior Citizen Silko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In a galaxy far far away.....
    Posts
    3,490
    Blog Posts
    1

    Re: FC:Res2.02 Battle Results (07/30/16)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Pshhh Zeta and Donkey! You have both recruited a good amount of recruits and I respect you both for being some of our biggest recruiters and imma let you finish but FuzzyStormz has recruited the most people into FC. Recruited like 9 affiliations and 40 members outside of affiliations to this community plus PLUS I created Mythonian.

    Fuzzy please kindly shut up

    REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

  8. #28

    Re: FC:Res2.02 Battle Results (07/30/16)

    I have to agree with Barry and Dark.

    The main issue for me is that around the time the elections finished I decided to cut my losses and join a clan to see how it is. I still stayed around here too so I didn't rage quit because of the result before anyone says anything.

    I've had more fun in Fifth Fleet and Infinity Command because there isn't this pussyfooting around the big issues. There's change and evolution and it's actually fun.

    However here, we have had a massive change in leadership and community numbers but no real change. I drew up an entire new war map with new game types (which I offered to the current HC) which would have saw us change the way we play and run to be a bit more fresh and Ominous at that time have contact with various other clans (up to 8) which would have saw us gain at least 50 active members and growing due to the nature of clans. You cant sit around in lower numbers and not recruit. You need to recruit as it's the only way out.

    I know I had my problems in the election and I can admit that but at very least I had some good ideas.
    Last edited by Solus Exsequor; 08-06-2016 at 09:22 AM.
    Lee is my baby


    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

  9. #29
    Senior Citizen Silko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In a galaxy far far away.....
    Posts
    3,490
    Blog Posts
    1

    Re: FC:Res2.02 Battle Results (07/30/16)

    Quote Originally Posted by Solus Exsequor View Post
    I have to agree with Barry and Dark.

    The main issue for me is that around the time the elections finished I decided to cut my losses and join a clan to see how it is. I still stayed around here too so I didn't rage quit because of the result before anyone says anything.

    I've had more fun in Fifth Fleet and Infinity Command because there isn't this pussyfooting around the big issues. There's change and evolution and it's actually fun.

    However here, we have had a massive change in leadership and community numbers but no real change. I drew up an entire new war map with new game types (which I offered to the current HC) which would have saw us change the way we play and run to be a bit more fresh and Ominous at that time have contact with various other clans (up to 8) which would have saw us gain at least 50 active members and growing due to the nature of clans. You cant sit around in lower numbers and not recruit. You need to recruit as it's the only way out.

    I know I had my problems in the election and I can admit that but at very least I had some good ideas.
    Let me stop you right there. I will not allow such misdirection and bull to be spouted in an attempt to undercut all the hard work done by both FMs. You did not "cut your loses", you got called out by the entire WC for your shady actions that you attempted during the election. This was after you tested everyone's patience with your actions in WC during the entire damn war. So do not try to paint yourself in such a positive light when we both know what your actions truly depict you as.

    As for these incredible ideas you have, why didn't you ever post them in WC when you were FM? Why are people just hearing about them now? Why didn't you continue to pursue communications with the 8 clans you and Ominous claim to have contact with? Why are you not recruiting? This is the type of crap I am talking about. Vets belly aching about nothing is getting better and not actually stepping up to help the community. Instead of acting upon these ideas you claim to have, you make a post with clear intent to just undermine the current leadership because you are still not happy with the out come of the election.

    I am closing this thread. If people want to belly ache and not do anything to help the community, go create a belly aching thread instead of derailing the battle result thread


    REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.