Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mabinogi

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

Re: Mabinogi

Haha mabi is now in g13 almost g14 its gotten way better. Im currently not playing because im letting my char get ap. The free 7 day horse is a thruogh bred (i cant spell) so its alot easier to travel. I'd rather not play WoW its a wast of money you a buy the game then pay every month to play no ty thats a bs ripoff
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Yes, you pay a monthly fee for WoW, however most commercial MMOs (Rift, WoW, EVE, Age of Canon, WAR, etc.) have the same monthly fee and price for the base game. I feel the $15 a month is justified in the amount of content in the game. Just to prove the point:

All that time is actually doing something. Content is always being added. Also one factor that no one accounts for is the customer service. It is by far the best customer service I have ever seen. Now don't get me wrong, I won't say Mabinogi is bad a game, but I feel comparing it to WoW is not a just fight. The two games play completely differently. The only real thing that is similar between the two is that they are MMORPGs.

The reason I don't like Mabinogi and don't play it is because of the mechanics of the game. I just find it boring. Haven't played it since the OBT, however my friend plays it and told me about how it plays recently. It sounds like not much has changed gameplay wise.

Also, games that have micro-transactions shops with items that affect the balance of the game is a massive no go for me. Micro-transaction items/shops should not affect gameplay balance. Gameplay balance is the most important thing when it comes to a multiplayer game.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

meh free to play is alot better in my world and i dont like WoW at all haha tried it and brough it back
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\

I thought the same thing, untill I made my Tauren pally. Then the fun began. Now Im having account troubles and am currently working it out with Blizzard, who, unlike most games, get back to you quickly.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Blog Posts

Meh. WoW seems like a great game, but its too complicated for me to stay with for a long time.

Plus with MY addictive personality, you'll never see me again if I start that damn chaos vortex of a game. So i'd rather not take the chance. XD
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

I just play neopets

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    I just play neopets
    HELL YEA! THAT GAME IS SOOOOO FUCKING LEGIT! TOTTALY DESTROYS EVERY GAME IN THE WORLD!
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Quote Originally Posted by XxpiercexX View Post
    Meh. WoW seems like a great game, but its too complicated for me to stay with for a long time.

Plus with MY addictive personality, you'll never see me again if I start that damn chaos vortex of a game. So i'd rather not take the chance. XD

It's not THAT complicated!

Actually, in all honesty, they have made the game ALOT easier to pick up since the last expansion. They reworked the leveling experience for level 1-60 and it's quite fun to play through. Already leveled two characters to 60 just to experience it. Sadly 60-70 will still be slightly annoying. 70-80 is alright. 80-85 is pretty awesome though.

I won't sit here and go on however. This is not a WoW topic, it's a Mabinogi topic. If we want to talk WoW, we can make a WoW thread.

Neopets for game of the year, all years.
    Last edited by Metkil5685; 04-14-2011 at 11:08 PM.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

uhmm this was a post to see who plays mabi but thats out the window and nexon also helps their community
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\

Thread Information