Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kuhblam

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Kuhblam

If you wasted enough time to look at this... then your actually pretty cool. I'm Kuhblam. I joined back in June of 2008 (whichever year had FC2) as a Red Army Private. Since then, I've worked my way up the ranks and chain of command. I have since been in HighCom multiple times and have proven myself to be a capable leader. I have never been Blue, and although I had contemplated it at certain times, Red Army and memories of what it used to be will continue to hold a special place in this community for me.

I've led multiple units, the vast majority of them battalions, with the most notable being Forsaken Battalion, which I consider the best unit of it's era. I am considered one of the few remaining veterans amongst the ranks here with the retiring of so many of my friends, and one of a small number still in any position of power. I may be getting a bit crusty, but feel free to PM me for any help you might need or questions you might have.

Here are some random things about me you should know.

• During my time in Red Army, I was promoted to Captain within a month; since then, I have only been an enlisted rank once.
    • I have been a Forerunner, the Media Chairman and have been Field Marshal over five times now. I've always felt better in the #2 slot though as a General when it came to armies.
    • I don't mind newer people. Other veterans may think you are a bit green, but I don't mind you so long as you are not purposefully annoying.
    • I am an avid writer. I plan to write a lot of stories here on the new site, as I've improved over time. Right now, I write the main story-line for FC's background.*
    • I love paintball. I play on a divisional tournament paintball team and I love everything about it. I'm going to be a lawyer, but I plan to play collegiate and if possible professional paintball.
    • Other interests include girls, Sci-Fi, NFL football (Redskins Fan), and of course videogames.

That's about it.

~Kuhblam

*Addendum: I was an avid writer.
    Last edited by Kuhblam; 02-22-2012 at 10:03 PM.

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts
    Yawn...

...im gonna go get me a bottle of Bacardi

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts
    Lol, it's not like I was writing an action story, chief.

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

LocoCrazy
    Maybe you should finish off "The Split"...sport-o.

Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts
    As much as it was fun to write, it was incredibly flawed and unrealistic in every way; as you can probably tell now, Writers Block turned in laziness. A new, much better story will accompany Reach. I'll be asking for everyone's name, etc.

----

LocoCrazy
    Good. Cause' I've got a charecter for you.

Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts
    Interesting, chief. PM meh with said character idea.

----

Oh your done

bye.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post

Oh your done

bye.
    LOL. You win.

BTW, Kuhblam, you are a cool kid.

( Unlike that one named Loco )
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts
    Good to know.

----

Thread Information