Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
No winner, we would just take a few weeks off to do some game nights, then pick it right back up in the heat of battle xP
(this is out of pure respect.. not hate in this)... So you want FC to take a few weeks brake on the Battles just so we can get back together and be a good community again??? tell me why i have the feeling that REDD is going to spend most of the time either recruiting/practicing lol (not saying you wont help with the respect issue, i bet you guys will, but the others ill see more of).. sooooo, in my opinion, if you want a few weeks brake, you can have it after this war... i dont think we should drop what we are doing to fix something that actually cant be physically fixed... we have to try to enforce it, but we cant demand/force/tell people can and can not do and immediatly think they will follow... it will take time, and what better time to do that while after this WAR is over... we somewhat need to take a break anyways to prepare for the next one... lets think with reality here you guys...

(again no disrespect in this at all)