Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Respect.

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Respect.

RESPECT

Did you hear that? There is a lack of it in this community. As a newly appointed Forerunner who has been part of this community (and am actually one of the original founders), my #1 mission is to create a community that's full of respect and competitiveness. So, lets get down to business, shall we?

1. Frienemies.

Just because you are in a different army, doesn't mean you have to HATE the other army. That's not what these wars are about, and that's definitely not what this community is about. We here in the War Council strive for everyone to become friends with each other. That's what this community is for; making friendships and having a fun, competitive, and military-like war simulator. So drop the hatred and start playing some customs together!!! Now I understand some people may not see eye-to-eye, but if you seriously have a major problem with someone for petty reasons, then you probably shouldn't be here. On the other hand, if you are constantly harassed by someone or you feel someone is an incredibly bad influence, then please notify the War Council immediately and we will deal with the bad apple(s).

2. STRICT.

So, the War Council is going to be much more strict on people. That means we are cracking down harder on any attempts of disrespect or bashing, whether it be in the wars or on the forums. We will not tolerate anymore BS. There will be no more simple slap on the hands. We are going to be dishing out more suspensions and bans. So yeah, don't screw around and you won't be screwed =D.
    Oh, and with T-Bagging...this is the #1 DO. NOT. DO. Rule in these wars. There have been many reports lately of T-Bagging, and we will NOT tolerate it. It's a video game, don't try and have sex with dead bodies over a video game. It's gross.

3. Boot Camps

Boot Camps are going to be reinforced with much more seriousness and extremely stress the aspect of RESPECT. Boot Camps are used to root out the idiotic and stupid people from Xbox Live from joining our community. The War Council will be going over boot camps to make sure everyone is now getting the message of RESPECT.

So yeah that's about it. But seriously, everyone needs to get their act together. EVERYONE. Even if you do respect people, start respecting them even more, and make sure that everyone new to the community gets the message that RESPECT AND FUN are our main motives for running this community.

This announcement has been paid for by the START RESPECTING OR ELSE SPARTANBH AND RAZ VICIOUS WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND MURDER YOU CAMPAIGN.

I created Hill 30

Blog Posts

Re: Respect.

Then why was I told a Tea-Bagger was let off the hook?

In complete and 100% seriousness.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Blog Posts

I know what you're talking about and he didn't tea-bag, Raz and I looked over it and I looked at it from different angles and deemed it wasn't a tea-bag. So drop it Eagle.

I created Hill 30

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

I hope this is enforced this time around.

Respect... sounds like the kinda thing people are gonna freak out about and not understand.

Kinda like this new thing going around called "Rebecca Black".

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Respect is important.... FC needs more

with all due respect i watched the t bag clip and that is definatly a tbag.

LocoCrazy

Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe that majority wins. Not taking side here. Im just stating facts.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Gentlemen if you have an issue with it, bring it to PM or the appropriate Admin, keep it on topic, I Shouldn't have to be telling some of you this.

Blog Posts

Thanks Cody. But with all due respect to the other guys, DROP IT. It's already been decided and dealt with. Move on. and to quote old Raz, "QUIT BITCHIN."

I created Hill 30

Thread Information