Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Respect.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Re: Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    No winner, we would just take a few weeks off to do some game nights, then pick it right back up in the heat of battle xP
    (this is out of pure respect.. not hate in this)... So you want FC to take a few weeks brake on the Battles just so we can get back together and be a good community again??? tell me why i have the feeling that REDD is going to spend most of the time either recruiting/practicing lol (not saying you wont help with the respect issue, i bet you guys will, but the others ill see more of).. sooooo, in my opinion, if you want a few weeks brake, you can have it after this war... i dont think we should drop what we are doing to fix something that actually cant be physically fixed... we have to try to enforce it, but we cant demand/force/tell people can and can not do and immediatly think they will follow... it will take time, and what better time to do that while after this WAR is over... we somewhat need to take a break anyways to prepare for the next one... lets think with reality here you guys...

(again no disrespect in this at all)

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    (this is out of pure respect.. not hate in this)... So you want FC to take a few weeks brake on the Battles just so we can get back together and be a good community again??? tell me why i have the feeling that REDD is going to spend most of the time either recruiting/practicing lol (not saying you wont help with the respect issue, i bet you guys will, but the others ill see more of).. sooooo, in my opinion, if you want a few weeks brake, you can have it after this war... i dont think we should drop what we are doing to fix something that actually cant be physically fixed... we have to try to enforce it, but we cant demand/force/tell people can and can not do and immediatly think they will follow... it will take time, and what better time to do that while after this WAR is over... we somewhat need to take a break anyways to prepare for the next one... lets think with reality here you guys...

(again no disrespect in this at all)
    As Andi said before BLUE hasn't been the one getting screwed with the maps lately. REDD has along with a few other screw overs with trust. I mean from BLUE it seems like we bitch, but if you were getting screwed over a bunch you would do the same thing. The screw overs happen with the maps which need to be completely looked at. Also I will admit you have more skilled players in BLUE so why are you so concerned? All we at REDD have been getting are your average players.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Way too much whining in this thread.

et ducit mundum per luce

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EOD EAGLE View Post
    As Andi said before BLUE hasn't been the one getting screwed with the maps lately. REDD has along with a few other screw overs with trust. I mean from BLUE it seems like we bitch, but if you were getting screwed over a bunch you would do the same thing. The screw overs happen with the maps which need to be completely looked at. Also I will admit you have more skilled players in BLUE so why are you so concerned? All we at REDD have been getting are your average players.
    theres thousands of them out there, were just finding them easier (somehow) an alot of our recruits are bringing their friends along with... already one of my members (hes only been her for like a week or two) has recruited 25 people... just have your people bring friends...

anyways.. we understand you guys are getting screwed, but again thats not BLUEs fault... that does need to be worked on, but not this close to the end, that would be a dick move on BLUE

(no disrespect.. i love EOD)

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

*must refrain from posting in this thread... Must Ugh... ahh shit. haha jk but, I respect everyone and especially the enemy cause its rules of war mate
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Enough whining in this thread.

This community is not based on winning. It is based on fun. For such members to say so much that they are better than any other person here...

The arrogance in some people amazes me. This is pathetic. The last several pages and the "light-hearted" rebuttals have convinced me so. In the old days, you would be gone by now for such rampant disrespect. Consider yourselves lucky to have entered into such an imitation era.

~Kuhblam
    Last edited by Kuhblam; 04-12-2011 at 04:15 PM.

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Thread Information