Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Respect.

Re: Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Yehsus View Post
    I personally think Green Army needs to take over and eliminate REDD/BLue from the equation. Start from scratch.
    A plan is already being implemented.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

come on, this isnt a good way to show respect you guys... Spartan, your 100% right... we need respect in this community and i know im not the only one, but everything is going downhill... fast.. why cant we all just get along.. were a community trying to have fun.. yes some take it serious.. hell i even do, but i want to have fun, but its hard when people dont show respect when they should be... us high ranks (not really saying im a high rank) are doing alot to keep this community safe and fun, but with these things going around its making things hard for us and everyone... lets streightin up you guys, its gonna be hard and time consuming, but we should start now (should have started when FC first began) and work on it together... we can do it if we work really hard on it.. come on you guys.. lets do this!!!

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zZ Dr K Zz View Post
    A plan is already being implemented.
    OFF TOPIC: i love your sig lol.. just saying

(sorry for the interruption)

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

Just teabagging? No big deal? Yeah, because rubbing your genitals over someone's lifeless corpse in a display of dominance isn't a big deal. Too many people nowadays think that to be a tough guy you have to spit all over your "enemy". What happened to the good ol' shaking hands, doing the war dance, and recognizing your opponent as an equal, no matter the outcome?

Even if it wasn't a matter of respect, it's still a RULE to not teabag. Just because you disagree with it doesn't make it any less of a crime. There's this thing where if you commit a crime, you're punished regardless of whether or not you knew it was a crime. That's called strict liability. And FC needs a little more of it. You sign up, you enlist, and then you're SUPPOSED to read the accords. And some of you have been here long enough to have had ample time to read said accords. If you disagree with those rules, take your rebellion elsewhere. We're not a dictatorship. We're just gonna deal with you like anybody else who breaks the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulliam View Post
    Just teabagging? No big deal? Yeah, because rubbing your genitals over someone's lifeless corpse in a display of dominance isn't a big deal. Too many people nowadays think that to be a tough guy you have to spit all over your "enemy". What happened to the good ol' shaking hands, doing the war dance, and recognizing your opponent as an equal, no matter the outcome?

Even if it wasn't a matter of respect, it's still a RULE to not teabag. Just because you disagree with it doesn't make it any less of a crime. There's this thing where if you commit a crime, you're punished regardless of whether or not you knew it was a crime. That's called strict liability. And FC needs a little more of it. You sign up, you enlist, and then you're SUPPOSED to read the accords. And some of you have been here long enough to have had ample time to read said accords. If you disagree with those rules, take your rebellion elsewhere. We're not a dictatorship. We're just gonna deal with you like anybody else who breaks the rules.
    RaZ this statement

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

@Raz,

I was contemplating giving him a promotion for that comment alone... No joke... I nearly cried reading that post..

@Shine Blind,

Your attitude and words cost you a ban my friend. Time to shape up and stow your sillyness for somewhere else. Im not Mythonian, I dont care who you are or who you get to fight your battles for you. If you disrespect anyone in any army for any reason, you will receive my hammer and it will instil Fear aslong as you are in this community.

You are not in your own house, you are not tredding your turf. You are in Forerunner Conflict, and aslong as you are hear you WILL follow our guidlines.

If not, More or less.

@ Everyone else,

Please try to keep civil with in this topic gentlemen. Its simply a reality check on the current respect level of this community. What we should be discussing is how to change the current status of the community. Perhaps both sides should REALLY start playing fun nights together. To build positive chemistry between the oppositions. I dont mean stating you are going to, then never show up. Lets try and throw some good feedback for Spartan ladies.

~Andimion
    Last edited by Andimion; 04-11-2011 at 06:11 PM.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    I was contemplating giving him a promotion for that comment alone... No joke... I nearly cried reading that post..
    He can be my Lieutenant Colonel now

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

suck up lol

Killed the forums x3 and counting lol

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EOD EAGLE View Post
    He can be my Lieutenant Colonel now
    He's shown good behavior and is a good officer, but A. We don't need a Lt. Colonel right now and B. We need Captains more. This is an army matter though, and we'll discuss it later.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Adimion.... :O WOW.. thats all i can say lol

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

Thread Information