Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: World of Warcraft

It was pretty cool last night. My guild had it's 4th anniversary last night. We had a "party" along side it. Started with us spamming 2 bank tabs worth of fireworks (like 240 stacks). Then a FFA arena match in Blade's Edge. Then a scavenger hunt where the first person to complete got a chopper. Afterwards we tore apart Zul'Aman. Was a pretty fun night.

I have more screenshots of it, but I don't want to sit here and post them all.

EDIT (4/18/2011 8:08AM EST)

I just had a pretty awesome on Battle for Gilneas.

I was in the process of killing two more horde when we won. I was so close to the Wrecking Ball achievement. I've gotten so close so many times.
    Last edited by Metkil5685; 04-18-2011 at 08:23 AM.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Joined a new guild, pretty sweet. I got two dungeon partners now . Anyway, Do you feel hunters are abit OP'ed? Maybe not in PvP but in PvE? I went from 1 to 10 in like 5 mins.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyArms View Post
    Joined a new guild, pretty sweet. I got two dungeon partners now . Anyway, Do you feel hunters are abit OP'ed? Maybe not in PvP but in PvE? I went from 1 to 10 in like 5 mins.
    Well currently hunters are one of the easiest classes to pull high DPS. Also, do note that the leveling the in the game right now is wicked fast. Well that is until you hit level 80. I have to say this, running with guildies is one things to do in the game. We run BGs, arenas, and everything else as a guild. We have a blast doing so. Make sure you join a guild that is good company. You don't want to be in a guild full of jerks.

I was in a jerk guild. Now I found a better one. Sucks servers are down right now. But I've got my pally to a 47, my guild seems to be almost full tauren lol. Cause their the greatest Horde race ever.
    "AA's for quiters."

I was in a jerk guild. Now I found a better one. Sucks servers are down right now. But I've got my pally to a 47, my guild seems to be almost full tauren lol. Cause their the greatest Horde race ever.
    Them and trolls. Those two represent the horde the best. I just race changed my warrior to human so I can go double DPS trinket in PvP. Heavy do me a favor as a horde. Murder the living fuck out of all worgen you see. I hate them with a passion, almost as much as blood elves.

I love Blood elves just cause of how cruel they are. Oh I've already killed like 5 worgens. I dont BG much, but I've seen like 3 in neutral areas and I duel them and win cause Taurens are beast.
    "AA's for quiters."

I love Blood elves just cause of how cruel they are. Oh I've already killed like 5 worgens. I dont BG much, but I've seen like 3 in neutral areas and I duel them and win cause Taurens are beast.
    Have you ever been on my kill list before?

No?

Well, welcome to it. If you see you get camped by some alliance in the near future, don't be surprised if it's me.

I attack with great prejudice.

You've been warned.

We play on diffrent servers. I only got on your server once. Haha but why do you want to kill me? Cause I like blood elves? I dont like playing them. I just like the way they are.
    "AA's for quiters."

We play on diffrent servers. I only got on your server once. Haha but why do you want to kill me? Cause I like blood elves? I dont like playing them. I just like the way they are.
    What's stopping me from making an alliance toon and powerleveling it on your server? :P I just hate everything about blood elves. Everytime I see one, I attack them.

Thread Information