Battlefield 3 Fault Line Gameplay

So who else is getting this amazingly awesome looking game. The mechanics and movements look so fluid. It's a Call of Duty Killer in my opinion.

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Re: Battlefield 3 Fault Line Gameplay

I cant wait for this game, I am assuming after this game comes out Call Of Duty will not be spoken about and all the hype will go to Battlefield. Graphics look extraordinary I don't know how they will support the large number of players in multi player such as the past games in the series. I am definitely going to pre-order this game.
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

This game is going to be the death of me.

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    I love the kid I really do. But damn I've never seen anyone start more shit then him

Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

i HAVE yet to figure out if this is a sequel to Battlefield: Bad Company....:Baconn = Confused

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    "Yes, WoW will die, alongside those rebel scum."

Quote Originally Posted by Bodaciousbaconn View Post
    i HAVE yet to figure out if this is a sequel to Battlefield: Bad Company....:Baconn = Confused
    nope. Bad Company was a spin off series from the original battlefield. this is a sequel to battlefield 2: Modern combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    I love the kid I really do. But damn I've never seen anyone start more shit then him

Oh man, the amount of misconceptions in this thread is amazing.

First off how the Battlefield Series works.

Battlefield 1942 (PC; 3 expansions), Battlefield Vietnam (PC), Battlefield 2 (PC; 4 expansions), and Battlefield 2142 (PC; 1 expansion) is the primary ordering. Battlefield 3 is considered the true sequel to Battlefield 2 on the PC.

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (XB) was a spin-off title to Battlefield that couldn't come close to Battlefield 2 on the PC. The two games played completely differently.

Battlefield: Bad Company was DICE's successful attempt into the console market as it had no PC release with it. Battlefield 1943 was another spin-off which used BF:BC engine and gameplay on old BF1942 maps. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the obvious sequel to BF:BC. This was released on the PC as well this time around. Despite being a sequel, it is still considered a spin-off.

This all being said, BF3 is going to be a direct sequel to BF2 on the PC.

Second:

Sadly, this is not going to be the CoD killer. Honestly, I had the terms "[game] killer." There is a reason they are so succesful. One of the reasons that other games can't compete is the brand loyalty that becomes associated with games like CoD. People will say that they will drop a game for the game killer. Come back a month or so later, and they are back to the old game. I've seen it far too many times to count. DICE making a great game is going to stop people from playing CoD. In order for that to happen Activision-Blizzard and/or Infinity Ward/Treyarch need to screw something up big time.

I'm a huge Battlefield fan, what do you expect me to say about BF3?
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Thread Information