Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Forerunner of Fire and Divinity PhoenixPrime's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: wsxphoenix

My Own Forerunner Conflict Story Saga

Alright guys, I've decided to throw in my talent in writing for you all. I'm going to be writing a Forerunner Conflict story. It will take place during the Reach wars, and will eventually expand into a wider galactic conflict.

Here's the plot:

The REDD is fighting a losing war. Daily, there are colonies lost to the Brotherhood, and daily the Empire loses more and more good men. There is no stopping the Brotherhood. They have legions of enhanced super soldiers, the Spartans. While the REDD have their own super soldiers left over from the Human-Covenant war, they are simply outnumbered and outclassed by the more advanced versions of MJOLNIR that the Brotherhood has built. Many REDD Spartans remember what it was like to fight the Covenant, and they can no longer tell the difference between the Covenant tactics and that of the Brotherhood. Whenever an Imperial planet is lost, it is burned. The population is scattered to Brotherhood worlds to work in camps to fuel their war machine.

However, neither side is without corruption. The Emperor of the Empire is a man of darkness, who pushes the REDD beyond its capability. He lies to the population, and rounds up whole groups of people to fuel his own war effort. The Empire is corrupting from the inside out. Nevertheless, the war must go on.

The REDD and BLUE fight night and day on the planet Reach. For many, this planet will signify a new age in humanity's evolution, as a jumping point for repopulating the galaxy. Each side has their own SPARTAN army, equipped with the standard Mark IV armor. However, there is a secret war that is waged... A new level of fighting that neither side acknowledges, but both supports.

There is a new breed of warrior born on the battlefields of this "Forerunner Conflict"

Deep beneath Reach, something has been discovered... New technologies of war long forgotten, but soon harvested. The best SPARTAN soldiers, members of "kill squads" are being recruited for a new combat program. There is an arms race between both nations, which will decide the future of the war. If the Empire can create enough super-suits with the aid of Forerunner technology, they can topple the Brotherhood leadership and end their war effort. If the Brotherhood creates a better suit, then the final defeat of the Empire will be assured. Millions of lives hang in the balance, whole governments will be challenged, and the final battle may come down to just a few good men.

Elements of my story:

Suits that include special abilities, so that they are beyond that of an ordinary MJOLNIR suit.

Soldiers who are trained beyond that of a typical soldier

REDD Perspective first, though that may change as the story goes on.

Leaders who are corrupt, on both sides.

A web of deception that the soldiers must unearth if they are to finish the war.

So tell me your opinions, and fill out the form if you want your own name/character in my story

Code:
    Forum Name

Character Name

Ability you want your character's armor to have.

Character personality

Feel free to post whatever you want on here. I'm going to try writing tonight, so start posting those characters!

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Monday: 4:30-6:30
    Tuesday: 8:00-6:00
    Wednesday: 4:30-6:30
    Thursday: 8:00-11:30 & 3:00-6:30
    Friday: 9:30-6:30

Re: My Own Forerunner Conflict Story Saga

Forum Name: RetRdidMunkie

Character Name: Chris Bryan

Ability you want your character's armor to have.: Invis

Character personality: Aggressive because he's haunted by things that happened to him. Not easy to approach but loyal to those he cares about.

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Alright Munkey, your character is in. I'm already writing a good bit for the plot. The more characters the merrier.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Forum Name Yehsus

Character Name Tim Carpenter

Ability you want your character's armor to have. Active Camo

Character personality: Gruff rifleman, front line officer. Be a minor officer (IE Lieutenant), with covenant contraband energy sword as a secondary weapon.

et ducit mundum per luce

Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

So if it is REDD perspective first, Can I still submit a character?

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    "Yes, WoW will die, alongside those rebel scum."

Forum Name HellSpawn

Character name:Corey Kmiec

Ability you want your character to have Predator mode heightens all senses, reflexes faster, hunting instincts kick in. Great deal of stress to body after each use.

character personality: Man of few words, Hated by few respected by all
    Last edited by HellSpawn 101; 04-25-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Yehsus, your character is also added.

Yes, you can still submit a character. If you want him to be in the REDD Unit, or as a BLUE character, state that.

Btw guys, you don't have to use armor abilities that are in Reach. You can definitely get creative. Having the ability to emit an electromagnetic pulse, or to hack computers with your suit, or something cool like that. Or having a separate personality in your suit that takes over under times of great stress, that unlocks the hidden potential within the suit. There's tons of options. But yes, you could potentially have a suit that has the same power as someone else, within reason. The Forerunner Tech can work miracles, and this is definitely going to be more than just your regular FC Piece, I want an original twist on it.

Forum Name: AftershocK

Character Name: Jeff Dasilva

Ability you want your character's armor to have: Auto Aim

Character personality: Laid back, respectable, speaks mostly with his sniper rifle

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Forum name: Andimion
    Character name: "Andimion" Real name classified

Armor ability:
    Code Name "Ghost"
    -Invisible to Radar
    -Ever lasting Active Camo
    Combined with a natural stealth, and dead silence. Its like he's not even there.

Personality: Mostly social, friendly and caring for his allies. In rare occasions becomes entirely quiet, like he's not even there. Uncorrupt and high sense of moral. A ladies man and can be very arrogant at times.

Has a tendency to black out in battle scenarios and have a boost in battle ability.

Has an affair with his sniper rifle. Wont leave the barracks with out her..

Also, having the ability he has with stealth. He is equiped with a 7 inch combat knife for the silent kill. He a back up 5 inch blade attached to his TACSOFTCASE on his back waist.
    Last edited by Andimion; 04-26-2011 at 01:56 PM.

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

Forum name: EriRi 1138
    Story Name: Eric Richter
    Suit Ability: telekinesis. Can control the movement of matter, including people, inanimate objects, earth, buildings (to a degree) etc. All matter. That also means if I wanted to I could fire my unassembled sniper rifle at you from behind a wall and nail you in the forehead.
    Under imense pressure I can do more epic things etc
    Personality: patient, cool headed, respectful, loyal to friends, a good soldier and in Loco's squad

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

Thread Information