Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Forerunner of Fire and Divinity PhoenixPrime's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: wsxphoenix

Re: My Own Forerunner Conflict Story Saga

Deadite, your character is approved. Your armor is made up of ultralight Forerunner metal found in the armor shells of the monitors. Your armor features an AI that is Foreunner in origin. Found in the ruins of Danta, on Reach, your AI has modified your suit your character's personality. Your character's speed is unmatched by any, except perhaps that of Loco's character when he activates the overdrive function of his armor. Your armor, however, has not physical drawbacks. You can keep your speed up for as long as you want, given that you have the stamina to maintain it. Your character's reflexes are vastly improved. The AI in your armor has increased the yield of your shielding technology, and can manipulate your armor's shielding based on your command. While you do not have a full AI-Body fusion like Aftershock's character, your character and his AI work as partners. Your character is part of the main squad.

Delta Squad:

Eri
    Loco
    Andimion
    Aftershock

Omega Squad:
    Yehsus
    Hellspawn
    Munkey
    Deadite

(As a side note, I've also added that Chill's armor allows him near limit-less endurance. This means he can run, at full combat stress, with a full combat load, almost indefinitely. His armor also afford other bonuses, that the story will reveal. Hellspawns armor ability is based on an experimental augmentation technique that Forerunners apparently used. It has animalistic side-effects, yet undoubtedly effective. He loses control during these times, but can definitely punch a hole through an enemy line.)

Those are the two squads that will be on REDD.

As for the BLUE

Big Bad Guy: Steel Justice

His character is the scariest one of all. He has a device used to power whole Installations, which he can harness to create considerably powerful nuclear explosions. It converts matter to super-dense material, and then causes it to reach critical mass. However, he cannot move while using this power, and it does come at a great cost of his own sanity and stamina. Over time, his sanity has slowly been eroded by the use of this power. He is the butcher of many worlds, having great strategic genius, and no qualms about massacre.

Leader of the Blue Spartans: Sam

While I couldn't justify having him at 15, I can justify his armor's power. His armor is outfitted with an array of combat disruption. He can disrupt enemy HUD's, and has wrist-mounted grenade launchers. These grenades are outfitted with smoke emitters, and an atmospheric agent that can cause massive hallucinations, fever, and eventually... cardiac arrest. The grenades are outfitted with an energy disruptor, made from Forerunner energy manipulation techniques. His armor is designed to manipulate opponents, causing them to see things that are not there, to hide behind smoke, to be undetectable. He has no strength enhancement, but he's formidable in close quarters. All his blades and bullets are outfitted with the same neurotoxin. He is known as the Deceiver in the ranks.

BLUE BRAVO SQUAD:

Russian
    Chill

So I still need two BLUE characters. I could make them up, and I just might do that. However, keep submitting characters and I'll find a plotline for them.

Also, be aware that the REDD soldiers, as powerful as they seem, are going to start off completely outmatched by the BLUE. This is because in the story, BLUE has many more Spartans, and much more control of Reach. The REDD squad is a secret kept from them, but that doesn't mean it won't be a long road ahead of them. The BLUE will almost always be a step ahead, an upgrade beyond, and much more numerous than the REDD. Yet, it is in the greatest fires that the best heroes are tested.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Monday: 4:30-6:30
    Tuesday: 8:00-6:00
    Wednesday: 4:30-6:30
    Thursday: 8:00-11:30 & 3:00-6:30
    Friday: 9:30-6:30

Blog Posts

Forum Name: EOD EAGLE

Character Name: Major Alex "Eagle" Mers

Ability: Alex's armor is the Spartan III SPI Variant with major upgrades. One upgrade is a self rapid healing organism that is infused within the armor plates. The organism replaces any AI that can be used in the suit, because the organism builds a relationship with the wearer of the suit of armor. The armor itself keeps the weakened SPI shielding system. Because the organism is self-intelligent it has an ability to camouflage itself by turning the armor specific colors based on it's surrounding. (Camouflage system is user activated, and only works in woodland environments)

How the Organism works: Anything hits the armor the organism rapidly repairs itself. With the organism being infused with the armor, it means that the armor itself gets repaired. Of course the organism can only take so much damage before it fully breaks down and the armor becomes useless until the organism can repair all of the wounds. It works much like a shielding system, accept with a relationship with the organism it is more willing to take more damage before it gives.

The organism can also harden making the armor impenetrable for a short period of time, but afterwards the organism has to rejuvenate meaning the armor is weakened. The organism can also lower it's temperature making the wearer invisible to thermal detectors. The suit is still in it's beginning stages so long-term problems are not known.

Character personality: After Alex lost his entire Company of ODST's he began the strong silent type. Only talking when necessary, or to his suit. He claims that the suit is the last remnant of his Company because he had his armor since he was given his Company. He served as a tactical sniper. He was given the nickname "Eagle" by his Company because on a sniping mission he covered his entire Company's mission in the back of a Pelican with his custom SRS 99. His weapons of choice are his rifle and his MA5K. He has never talked of his past before being the Commanding Officer or his Company.

While Sniping is his profession, he is more well known for being in the trenches with his men. He also uses throwing knives, three of which are on his left shoulder as well as a short sword strapped to his back. His side arm is a M6C/SOCOM. He is a fearless leader, but always fought side by side with him men.

Back Story on the Company: Major Mers had been sent on a near suicide mission to assault a major Brotherhood forward bases on one of the Arcadian moons. They planted the charges and as they we were leaving the Company had been split by BLUE forces. Mers's second in Command, Captain Huges pulled the rest of the Company to their rally point with Mers only having a squad with him they were readying the hanger to use the BLUE Pelicans to escape the moon. Captain Huges unknowing led the entire company into a trap. The BLUE's had planted charges in the room that Huges and the rest of the Company went into. Mers and the last squad were pinned in the hanger and his soldiers gave their lives so he could get off of the moon. He made a promise to his men to leave and get revenge on them. He took the Pelican out and blew the entire base. He still carries the dog tags of the last squad of his Company on him at all times.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

Forum Name: Bodaciousbaconn

Character Name: Lance Corporal Jacob "Bacon" Hogg

Armor Ability: God this is harder than it seems. I've been staring at my computer screen for like 30 minutes...

Jacob's armor has a small needle in the back of his neck armor. At any given moment, Jacob can activate it to plunge the needle into his neck and release a nuro-toxin into his bloodstream. The effects of this newly developed nuro-toxin are still....underinvestigate d. The toxin causes extreme moments of clarity and adrenaline. (Think driving a 2011 Camaro with 850 Horsepower 150 miles per hour down a deserted Arizona highway with no-one in sight for 500 miles.)

Character Personality: Ever since Jacob was in the Basic on his home planet of Earth, people have made fun of his last name Hogg. Until one fateful day when he met a Staff Sergeant in who came up with the genius nickname of "Bacon". Jacob has embraced his last name ever since.

In Jacob's Spartan training group, He had 3 instructors. 2 were both ex-Professional American Football players. One was a descendent of a Shaolin Monk, meaning he was one of the most Peaceful people you would ever meet, unless he was required to or forced to fight. Jacob was by far the favorite of this Instructor and was taught the ways of relaxation and meditation. One of Jacob's group major rewards was to be able to pick teams and play the game that is American Football.

Jacob stands at 6'5" and is, basically, built like a Semi-Truck. And that was before the physical augmentation. Despite his physical apperance, Jacob is one of the most peaceful people you would ever meet. Unless you happened to be in combat and on the opposing side. He is constantly listening to Stellar 6, a desendant of 1990's rap, or Lunit 3, a desendent of Rock n' Roll.

Jacob's signature weapon is his trusty MA5B ICWS and he thinks his best advantage is 60 rounds in one clip. Oh, and Jacob carries a sword. Not that ceremonial shit that the Marines of Old used, Jacob carried a fucking Claymore made of indestructable medal that can cut through the strongest substances.

On a special combat mission which consisted of Jacob and his peaceful instructor, they were instructed to infiltrate a enemy ship and blow it to smitherens. His instructor's suit was punctured and was not able to leave the artificial gravity of the ship. He handed Jacob his dogtags and stayed behind to sacrifice himself for the mission. This still haunts Jacob to this very day.
    Last edited by Bodaciousbaconn; 04-26-2011 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    "Yes, WoW will die, alongside those rebel scum."

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

EOD, idk if I like the idea of an organic being infused with the armor, and granting you all of those abilities. While I give you points for creativity, do you mind bringing it closer to home and adding a Forerunner element to it. If you don't want to, I can certainly do so.

Can't wait for you to finish bacon.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

LocoCrazy

Quote Originally Posted by Bodaciousbaconn View Post
    Forum Name: Bodaciousbaconn

Character Name: Lance Corporal Jacob "Bacon" Hogg

Armor Ability: (Will finish in just a second. Have to go finish my garden planting. Yeah. I'm badass)
    Only a man could admit that.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WSxAngel View Post
    EOD, idk if I like the idea of an organic being infused with the armor, and granting you all of those abilities. While I give you points for creativity, do you mind bringing it closer to home and adding a Forerunner element to it. If you don't want to, I can certainly do so.
    Fine instead of being organic have the suit, has an AI controlling the armor that is infused with Forerunner nano-bots that repair the armor when damaged. With no other abilities :'(
    Last edited by Nocte; 04-26-2011 at 02:20 PM.

My Desk

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

I want all the suits of armor to be MJOLNIR-based, though modular. Would that suffice? SPI suits cannot use the shielding that MJOLNIR affords, along with the strength and speed and reflex enhancements too. That's one reason why I want MJOLNIR armor instead of SPI.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WSxAngel View Post
    I want all the suits of armor to be MJOLNIR-based, though modular. Would that suffice? SPI suits cannot use the shielding that MJOLNIR affords, along with the strength and speed and reflex enhancements too. That's one reason why I want MJOLNIR armor instead of SPI.
    First Bungie takes my SPI armor for Reach and now you!

My Desk

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Well, at least I have my reasoning based in functionality, right?

Your character will be approved, but I might have to put him on a BLUE squad. Unless I have enough REDD guys to make ANOTHER REDD squad.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Get more Blue guys involved, because the way it looks right now.. Your story has a flaw.. Red SERIOUSLY out numbers Blue. Good Game.

Thread Information