Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PSN is fucked

PSN is fucked

For once being a PS3 User and supported their free network, I am glad I got out of there when I did. However, me and every other old PSN user still has credit card information.

I just got off the Phone with Sony Support, and they tell me that even they cannot get into their own network. These hackers got them by the balls. I am pretty scared that my Financial Information will be stolen. Thank You sony for doing a piss poor job protecting my financial information, I see a future of many lawsuits for you. If you do not know the severity on what is going on. Check these out.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2384366,00.asp

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2...een-stolen.ars

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...ckers.hln.html

Blog Posts

Re: PSN is fucked

I actually find it funny, because if this ever happens to Microsoft they would crush the hacker in a second and then fuck his life up. People who always told me PSN was so much better then XBL, can now kiss my Halo playing ass.

Well the bad news about all this is now I can't play my PS3 online, which I only did when I wanted a break from xbox 360.
    But, the good news is because of all this I just won $20. Had I bet with one of my friends a while ago and it was to see which of the two systems, xbox 360 or PS3, would eventually get hacked first. I said PS3 so now i win.

Blog Posts

It doesn't even matter about the "money for protection" excuse that they make. Sony sells on a much wider market then Microsoft does. Sony has computers, TVs, Play Station, handhelds, cell phones, and sounds systems. Microsoft has an operating system, Xbox, and XBL.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

I don't think its funny that RaZ may have his financial information stolen....

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    "Yes, WoW will die, alongside those rebel scum."

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bodaciousbaconn View Post
    I don't think its funny that RaZ may have his financial information stolen....
    Ya, but in the off shoot, and a lawsuit. He could make money.

My Desk

If you had looked on our homepage - fcwars.net/forums - you would have had all the details already via @GamerDirt. xD

However, my Dad has an account on PSN and his credit card info is probably stolen as well. This just sucks and that should have never happened.

Apparently you don't want to piss off the hacking and modding community. (0.o)

Sony = Failsauce
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    If you had looked on our homepage - fcwars.net/forums - you would have had all the details already via @GamerDirt. xD

However, my Dad has an account on PSN and his credit card info is probably stolen as well. This just sucks and that should have never happened.

Apparently you don't want to piss off the hacking and modding community. (0.o)

Sony = Failsauce
    Well Sony doesn't actually market on any type of computer software. aka they don't know dick about what just happened to them, so all they can do is sit their with their heads up their ass and run around flailing their arms.

My Desk

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

You don't know much about Microsoft do you Alex. Microsoft has there hand in ever kind of modern tech out there.

This is also THE biggest reason why xbox is better than ps3... you cant hack microsoft..

LocoCrazy

Sorry to break every bodies Microsoft fanboy bubble but they have been hacked on many occasions, they re just amazing at making you forget by shoving something else immeditly in your face. Hotmail have been hacked, their consoles have been hacked, their computers/hardware//software, and...oh wait thats all they have...

Anyways This hacker, Geohots, he did this to teach Sony a lesson pretty much saying "Look, this is possible and anybody skilled enough can do it. Give me a job at Sony so can show you guys how this words and make it preventable". I dont know the entire story but thats the base of it I believe.

Thread Information