Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PSN is fucked

Re: PSN is fucked

Do you guys really feel safer paying for a $60 service?

Microsoft will be tough to hack, but it is not impossible. So calm down with the bullshit that "XBL is superior or Microsoft is unhackable."

There a lot of people out there that are in a really tough situation with their personal information being stolen as well as their credit card numbers. It's not really the time to brag about how the 360 will always be better then the PS3 or any other bullshit.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Haven't see it yet though DK. I wouldn't put my 'card info' into a 'free service'. But hey I wish those people, especially if it includes one of FC's members best of luck.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Blog Posts

I never said you can't hack Microsoft, that would be ignorant. How ever it won't be in a fuck over like it is for PSN, because as I said before Andi Microsoft sells products and for computers. They know their shit.
    Last edited by Nocte; 04-27-2011 at 03:05 PM.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

I wasnt belittling the fact that there are some very unfortunet people out there right now. Not even close. I was just fondling with my faith in Microsoft on keeping my information safe. Not to mention I have my own personal security system set up to prevent anything of the sort from happening.

My heart goes out to those people with financial information that might be at risk. But hey, guess what. If your info is at risk, and someone fucks your shit up. The bright side is you can file a huge fucking lawsuit and rip the pants off them for emotional trauma as well as every dime they have. Why worry?

So glad that I didn't set up an account yet.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Correction, Sony does make software.

Sony Vegas, anyone? Lol.

However, a class action lawsuit has already been filed.
    Also, don't play MW2.
    Check the Twitter feed for more info.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

This is why Wii is the best online console. Who would honestly want to fuck with Nintendo? Nintendo has never done anything bad to anyone, ever. And there really isn't any hardcore competitiveness online to provoke it. Yeah, there may not be a lot of online games and nowhere near as fun or intense as the other big two systems, but it's still probably the safest, they got pretty much all of Japan (even more than Sony does) protecting their consoles.

I created Hill 30

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Wii has that thing about them. While xbox and Ps battle it out in their console war. Wii sits there comfortably with their clients. They said so themselves. They have no interest in competing ( they also dont even need to. They created my fav fucking games ) with the console wars.

I respect Nintendo, they were making games while xbox and ps were in diapers. GG

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    This is why Wii is the best online console. Who would honestly want to fuck with Nintendo? Nintendo has never done anything bad to anyone, ever. And there really isn't any hardcore competitiveness online to provoke it. Yeah, there may not be a lot of online games and nowhere near as fun or intense as the other big two systems, but it's still probably the safest, they got pretty much all of Japan (even more than Sony does) protecting their consoles.
    Wait. Stop the presses.

Wii has online?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Yes but how many of those games where actually good out of all of them that they made, only a select few that people remember? And don't forget Nintendo's fuck ups ;3 like Virtual boy. I also don't believe that Nintendo should get credit for being on the market first, its like the dumbasses who post FIRSTT!!!! in every comment, it proves nothing. The point is Nintendo Wii cant be compared with the other two consoles, because they are not in for the same goal. They will never agree because they aren't meant to.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Thread Information