Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

Re: Ruins of Reach: Character Info

Sooooo Angel, are we going to have an update on these bios??? Like, Personality, appearance, etc.??? PLEASE DO IT.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    "Yes, WoW will die, alongside those rebel scum."

That would be nice, but im more concerned about when the next part will up rather than the characters bios

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

angel if you need a background spartan with high classified background add Rune Exixir "Ninjaboltz" in therethats if you need sumone in the background like says one line kinda thing
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaboltz View Post
    angel if you need a background spartan with high classified background add Rune Exixir "Ninjaboltz" in therethats if you need sumone in the background like says one line kinda thing
    How....do you even....pronounce that damn name......like I made my tounge bleed after an attempt at that......
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

okay heres the bio and all

//Open file
    //Opened

Name: Rune "Ninjaboltz" Exixir (ex ix ir)
    Battle feild name: Ninja or Ninjaboltz
    Bio: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....tz-ONI-Regular
    About the charcter: He is part of B.L.U.E he is there most valuable weapon. He was sent out to deal with the brotherhood but never returned. Is know by both armies. Only deployed in major battles! Can NEVER die

again this is if you need the best of the best
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Blog Posts

Meh....Update on my character as well, inspired by the format of Ninjaboltzz's:

/Login
    /Leader 'Sam'
    /Password
    /***********
    /Channel Scrambled. Please input re-direct code now:
    /..........S-A-M
    /Redirecting.....Done

/Open File
    /Opening 'Service Record: 'Sam'.....

/File found for 'Service Record': 'Sam' please stand by for unscrambling.....Done.

/Spartan J-103
    /To go further, please input registry key code now:
    /1001001010110101001010001 01010
    /........Access Granted. Please stand by.....

/High amount of Security Censoring, we apologize for the inconvenience.......

0101010101010101010101010 1010101010101010101010101 010101111010101000101010

Name: Sam/Bob/Xio/Dab/Pier/Stu/John/Nick/Lee
    Birth Name: XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX
    Home Town: XXXXX XXXX XX
    Soldier Class: Spartan III
    Armor Variants: Custom-Grade Class. Mark VI Prototype w/ Enhanced Camera Feed being the only known military-grade armor he wears.
    Personal Armory: Custom-Class M392 DMR and Assault Rifle models. Both spray-painted Green. Carries two heirloom-style 15'' hunting knives on each leg & and on his back, again spray-painted Green.
    Current Location: Assigned to the Preservation of the Forerunner Technology Site 'Danta Ruins'
    Company: Known to Variate, currently in X-Ray
    Squad: Variates again. No known squad location at the moment.....

/Biography Acessed....Please input access code now
    /****************
    /....Access Granted. Please stand by.......

/Apologies for the delay, no known bio attatched to Service Record. Re-Directing to evaluation file by unknown soldier.....

Spartan was reported to have been put into the training program early, showing exceptional signs of resistance to the syrum at an early age. After passing physical strains test at XXXXX XXXXXX, he made history by becoming one of the first spartan commanders under the age of 20. Easy Going.....rebellious....a ll the annoying teenager traits that makes communicating with the damn kid a living hell.

I still don't know how he gets the job done but he has, with the only failure being his retreat back on Visigrad a year ago due his discovery of an interesting artifact. His excuse being that, and I quote: " I didn't feel like scratching the damn thing, so I figured screw the Red outpost and head home to look at it for another few days..." He never ended up showing us what it was or even how he managed to find it.

A year later, he shows his own ability of Forerunner tech upgrades to his suit without any prior authorization to give him any. Wonder where that came from. Since then he's been leading a sort of stealth ops team and has been searching for a good active camo system to benefit. No update on whether or not he has yet. He gets private ammo and weapon trades due to his custom specifications but I've yet to see any difference with how he uses them other than the fact that he painted them....I dunno. It's not like I've been necessarily fighting with him recently...oh yeah, and there's a running joke going around that he outfitted himself with LCD, which I find hilarious. Wait...did he really?

Ok, update he apparently outfitted his damn suit with some sort of hallucinogenic neurotoxin. All his bullets, blades, even the damn grenades are outfitted with the stuff. He's been getting exceptionally brutal on the battlefield lately, with reports of him simply cutting an arm or leg with his knife and watching them suffer from the toxin, with the targets dying of either cardiac arrest or complete shutdown of all major organ functions within fucking minutes. I now know why he never told us about his ability, considering the Warsaw Pact of WWI legally forbidding chemical warfare...or does that not hold water anymore?

I put his stealth op on hold to command the operation going on in Danta. They'll need it. He didn't necessarily cooperate at first but after I mentioned he'll be in a battlefield with a good majority of REDD's entire arsenal, he accepted.

Seems fit as a leader, and he looks as if his men respect him so I won't get in his way....for now.

/Transmission Ended. Searching........
    /No other known files on Spartan J-103, would you like to add an entry?
    /10101010****No****0101010 1
    /....Service Record now Closing. Have a Nice Day!
    Last edited by Hazy; 05-20-2011 at 08:54 AM.
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

spam bot. admin please ban him.

Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

WOW. Ummmmmm........Is there any way to delete that Post?????

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    "Yes, WoW will die, alongside those rebel scum."

Blog Posts

Aaaaaand this is why we need some sort of spam bot filter like...."Type this word here" and the word'll be all jumbled up and shit....anyone know what I'm talking about?

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bodaciousbaconn View Post
    WOW. Ummmmmm........Is there any way to delete that Post?????
    Done.
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Thread Information