Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Got Some Bad News ='(

There is a bad joke going around the old vets and 1 year vets.. That there is a REDD Field Marshal curse.. The meaning behind it.. Any person who obtains the rank of FM, all of a sudden has a barrage of life issues that consistently distracts them and pulls them from their duties..

Well im sorry to inform everyone. I tried extremely hard to deflect this curse..I failed. I have far to much on my plate right now.. To top it off I might not even have a place to live come June1st.. I have so much on my plate now that to be honest you guys would wonder why the fuck I was FM to begin with. Spartan questioned it himself..

But I took leadership, I did an outstanding job in shaping up Red. Doing everything I could to form the beast that it can and will be. But my time must come to an end. Maybe in the future when life settles down I can retain leadership and do my duties to this beloved community again.

This doesnt mean im leaving FC.. I just cant uphold the leadership and duties it entails. I can still more than likely be there battle nights.. Maybe the rare scrim..

I respect and appreciate all you Red soldiers who stood behind me. I also respect and appreciate all you Blues who befriended me. Only the nice ones.

After Sunday, May 1st 2011 10pm eastern time. I will no longer be Red Field Marshal. Maybe if the Forerunners permit I can be a modd of some sort and help out when I have time. I would also still like to help with the WC revising of the Accords after this war.

In any case. Suit up and prep for battles this sunday. I'll still being your Red FM during it, but I dont think im participating in it like expected. Unless Red some how comes up with a new FM to take my place by Sunday who can do the job.. douts..

~ Andimion

LocoCrazy

Re: Got Some Bad News ='(

Bad news for leadership. Awesome news from my squad.

Nom' sayin?

Well.....

This just ruins everything..

You did very well for a REDD Field Marshal, probably the best I have seen in a long time. We will discuss your place within FC and REDD shortly

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Thank you for understanding Raz. I truly did not want to ever do this. I enjoy being Field Marshal.

LocoCrazy

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    I enjoy being Field Marshal.
    First time I've heard that since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vicious View Post
    Well.....
    You did very well for a REDD Field Marshal, probably the best I have seen in a long time.
    My sentiments exactly. It's been great having fun, arguing, making jokes, and having off-handed comments thrown across various lobbies with you. :P

It's sad to see you go and I wish the absolute best for your future.

Good luck!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Im not "leaving" Max lol just stepping down. I would never leave Loco in a place alone with all of you guys.

Im not "leaving" Max lol just stepping down. I would never leave Loco in a place alone with all of you guys.
    I know you're not leaving, it's just that you're leaving a position of awesomeness. Lol.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

On behaf of my platoon and squad you will be missed as our enemys FM andi well ik I will
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

I also respect and appreciate all you Blues who befriended me. Only the nice ones.
    Well fuck. >___<

Won't have a place to live? If I had my own place and was anywhere close to you, I'd let you stay with me. No homo.

But I don't, so sorry about that.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Thread Information