15 41.67%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Re: Montage Contest Voting

@ Yehsus Or spend time researching what makes a good montage and make an educated decision on your tastes and what you found.

@ Ninja No one likes you though. lol jk, well regardless if I win or lose I will help you, because well, I know my shit just as well if not more than anyone in this place (I'm lazy though, I threw this piece of crap together in 12 hours, it'll help having you do work and me yelling at you to get shit done, because i tend not to listen to myself) ;3

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

**sigh**

Could you be any lamer Carpe?

et ducit mundum per luce

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Yehsus View Post
    **sigh**

Could you be any lamer Carpe?
    Yes actually.

If you want to vote fairly thats the way. Not popularity/seniority/butt buddy 'lameness'.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Ouch. Piece of crap!?

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Triple Double View Post
    Ouch. Piece of crap!?
    The video not your clips, don't get butt hurt xD

I am Tsundere.

I can't help it lol. I want you to show me what programs etc you use to edit sometime if possible. I would like to learn how to make my own.

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Triple Double View Post
    I can't help it lol. I want you to show me what programs etc you use to edit sometime if possible. I would like to learn how to make my own.
    if you've got 1000 bucks to drop on programs sure

I am Tsundere.

Pssh who pays for editing programs.

Adobe Creative Suite CS4 is what I use to use.(I actually paid for this program) reformatted my laptop so now I got nothing. Luckily my buddy is giving me CS5 but I have to get a desktop if I want to do any serious editing. Can't do shit with a laptop, Ae/Pr crashes all the time. The only program that works well is photo-shop cs4 so I picked up digital art.

I started editing using windows movie maker, then pinnacle, CS3, CS4, and now CS5.5. Just work your way up through the programs Triple Double(You can find anything FREE online, just gotta know where to look). Also online tutorials are very helpful when you get into more advanced programs like After Effects. When watching TV and movies pay attention to what type of shots and cuts are used. You can teach yourself cinematography and editing quite easily these days.(lookup rule of thirds and shot composition) Most don't like to give away their secrets in the film industry, so just pay extra attention to detail.

Get an editing program, and just keep editing. I've created probably hundreds of machinimas that I never released, just trying out different effects and shots. A lot of people get discouraged when they first start creating machinima's (or anything video for that matter) because of the harsh criticism. Thats hard to avoid on the internet so I would advise keeping your very first videos to yourself or at-least prepare yourself(because somebody will completely tear apart your "work of art")

Check out thedigitalset.com or use firelight studios to get advice or help.
    Last edited by d3ad1te; 05-15-2011 at 12:56 PM.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Vexillum View Post
    Yes actually.

If you want to vote fairly thats the way. Not popularity/seniority/butt buddy 'lameness'.
    The irony in that statement is ridiculous. The fact that you didn't seem to realize it as you typed it out is straight hilarious. I'm starting to think you might just be the biggest tool in FC (I know, it's not me anymore!) due to the fact you can't seem to handle the slightest bit of criticism or people messing with you. It's amusing. I hope you stick around with FC alot longer, because you just became my verbal biatch.

Congratulations! Now go get butt hurt after reading this quasi-offensive rant.

et ducit mundum per luce

Thx d3ad1te

C'mon guys.

Thread Information