Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: Modern Warfare 3 Announced; Details Leaked

Well then again, IW did lose the majority of their leadership and basically put this game together in about a year. So......yeah, nothing much.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Just by looking at the reveal trailer, you can tell how much potential this game has. (Story wise)

I just hope to god that they don't try what they did with MW2, and set out to make a cheesy action film with a barely recognizable story line.

I mean, think about it. Your in WWIII. The war that is supposed to bring about the apocalypse (Dont get your hopes up of seeing this in game XD). Total war with the most advanced military equipment ever to exist. Imagine how that would feel.

I want to play through that instead of some 2 Star Mission Impossible Remake.
    Last edited by II Recanz II; 05-26-2011 at 01:01 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    I love the kid I really do. But damn I've never seen anyone start more shit then him

Are you kidding me? It looks exactly like a cheesy war film!

But thats what CoD is all about now a days nothing wrong with that! Not all games have to be super realistic!

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Blog Posts

CoD has never been very realistic. The reason why it was the most known FPS for the longest time is because Medal of Honor generally sucked. Plus I felt that the controls were easier to use in CoD rather then MoH.

But the gaming industry has taken a shit, a lot of companies are turning to try and make a quick profit rather then care for the game so since CoD 4 they have been regurgitating the same engine just upgrading it slightly. Look at Guitar Hero, they planned on releasing 7 games in one year.

So CoD will be the same way, although I hate the series because of how they do things with it. MW2 is a good example, the game itself is addicting, until you realize how broken everything is. The game was built from the ground up to stop the players who bitched that CoD 4 was to hard and other bullshit. MW2 is flat out a game for noobs.

Hopefully since Activision is making the game it won't be to bad.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

actually EOD it's not always the companies that are trying to make a quicker buck its industries like sony, microsoft game studios, microsoft, activison, all the big names that have contracts with these companies take bungie for example the main reason they left microsoft was cause microsoft wanted to release a Halo EVERY YEAR! bungie said that would lower the games quality making it slapped together (like MW2) this is why most games today are so horrible (not alot but most big names) take Halo 3 GREAT game! why? cause it wasnt made in a year and then the following year another Halo came out. No it was a long time before ODST came out lol so yea...
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Blog Posts

most advanced weapons to ever exist how could u go wrong i mean really?

Blog Posts

I jizzed in my pants when I saw the campaign trailer

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaboltz View Post
    No it was a long time before ODST came out lol so yea...
    Hey hey hey ODST was a good game damnit! say what you will but I liked that game a hell of alot more then COD WAW

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

It was I wasnt saying it wasnt lol I wish I had my ODST so I could play the campaing I love the first cutsene
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Check the @GamerDirt Twitter Feed on the HomePage for CoD: Elite News. Activision finally releases a "Pay-to-Play" model for multiplayer.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Thread Information