Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sig is a bit too big btw

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Re: The Miz sig request

You can tell they will still be around for a bit though. Casue if you pay attention to the opening video, Undertaker is still in smackdown's opening video and Triple H and The Rock are in Raw's video. so u know they will be making some appearences every now and then.

And about the randy orton thing. I don't really care if they are a role model or not, that's not how I pick who I like. Randy is a top guy and hes one of the craziest guys out there. still wish edge didnt retire though cause i miss the tag team of Rated RKO

Edge had to. He had no choice, and the Rock is back.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Edge did alot for the WWE, like he helped out when times were ruff... hell he could have walked away years ago, but didnt... i was suprised however that Rated RKO didnt re-unite, i was kinda expecting it like a few weeks before he announced his retirement...

The Rock is a good wrestler and ill always root for him (mainly cuz i hate John "Fruity Pebbles" Cena)...

Randy Orton just reminds me of another version of John Cena.. its always... he starts strong, then starts to lose, then starts to win and either does win, or loses by suprise... kinda lame if you ask me...

Only superstar that i support thats a "good guy" is Evan Bourne, he is the next Jeff Hardy, but hes just getting hurt way to much...remember????

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

We should move this.

But the thing is, everyones like that now. WWE is running the same thing over and over. Since the Additude Era ended the shows been pretty boring. Thats why I watch TNA more.

Jeff Hardys a druggie and a sellout. I used to love watching him and Matt back in the day. But now, its just annoying.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Wwe is terrible now but, tna is in a whole nother league of garbage. Ive been watching wrestling for 18 years now and tna is the worst i have seen the buisness.
    Rest in peace mom.

The best all around talent in the wwe right now is cm punk.
    Rest in peace mom.

im nto even going to comment on that, cm punk does have "some" talent but all he really does is hide behind the new nexus a lot. I will however credit him on raw where he was determined to win, and did so, without the help of nexus. I was shocked at that.

But how can you not like TNA? WWE has been doing a lot of the same stuff over and over again. TNA has been doing a bunch of new ideas, bringing in new superstars, suprising the fans like crazy. Hell I am almost shit a brick last week when Chyna returned and joined TNA.

Thread Information