Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: REDD ARMY.

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

REDD ARMY.

This is a conversation I just had with wise Raz. As some of you may know, I was banned for an evening for "flaming". Read my response, and judge as a community. Your vote decides whether or not I stick around for this shit anymore, because honestly, I've reached my patience.

(Raz)

I will not tolerate your hurtful attacks to other members. I don't understand why someone like you is even here, maybe you get a tickle out of pissing people off. I do not much appreciate you and other members doing this, keep it clean.
    (Yehsus)

Thats adorable Raz. Why dont you quit on this community again, right before you start judging me. Seriously. I've put so much work into this community to keep it going when you were gone, maybe I'm just tired of seeing shit floating to the top? Fuck you and your made up morals. Your just going to give up again like always.

While I'm at it, I'm officially applying to REDDs FM position. I'm a veteran, and I know how FC works. Better yet, I know how Halo works and I can bring a knowledge to how a fair and balanced game plays unlike our past leaders. No more will there be bullshit gametypes, bull shit maps, and bullshit executive decisions. I'm here for the community. I dont give a fuck what you think about me.

Sing about it.

PS. about time you start banning shit. Where the fuck were the testicles when this forum went to shit and community members started tearing at each others throats a few weeks ago? Remember how I stayed away from that shit? So seriously kid, and I stress the word kid, fuck you. Open your eyes, dont fucking judge me.

I feel like this should be put into the air. I've been here because I've been apart of this community, willingly or unwillingly, proud and ashamed, for years. I believe I have the ability to make these wars fun again. I've been under former FM Coolios wing for 2 years, not to mention I know how a BALANCED FC wars works. Its my time to prove myself, and lets face it, we've had stranger identities in charge of armies. I hate being this blunt and direct and fucking dramatic, because lets face it, I love fucking around. I have the age and experience to pull this shit from the gutter. Give me the chance, thats all I'm asking.

-Yehsus aka Tim Carpenter, possibly signing off for the last time.

EDIT: I'll check back in two days. If this thread is still alive, then I see progress coming. If not, FUCKING PEACE.

et ducit mundum per luce

LocoCrazy

Re: REDD ARMY.

The funny part is. You prove a point.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LocoCrazy View Post
    The funny part is. You prove a point.
    aka: don't shut up

I'd like you as FM, if that was serious,

Of course I'd like you to stay, if this place is to ever return to its former glory, then we'll need people like you.

Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

Sadly, and I stress the word, I agree with Yehsus. And Loco is a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    "Yes, WoW will die, alongside those rebel scum."

I agree with all the people above. I've never actully talked to you. But I've played a game or two with you. I've never had a problem with you, and I've never seen you "flame" or go off on people unless it was in a joking manner (aka Loco). But yea.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Blog Posts

Yehsus. The only way I've seen you do anything is screwing around, or raging on someone who isn't as good as you. I didn't even know that you had a serious side......

But why the hell not? I like new things and you might be a really fun Field Marshal.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Blog Posts

And that, ladies and gentleman, is how you get shit done. Thought I was the only one around here who had that ideal. I've never played with you before and you've won my respect, which is harder to do than you'd originally think.

*Salutes*

Just make sure to stay true to your word if you DO end up getting FM....
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

Blog Posts

Hazy I earned your respect within the first few days of you being here.....

My Desk

Blog Posts

Yes but that's because you bothered to speak your mind. What? I have policies, it was just a coincidence that you started doing so when I started getting active here.

I start with zero respect for someone I meet, then they have to earn it. Some here have done so already.
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

Blog Posts

None of this matters, he got PERMABANNED by RaZ for the response to RaZ that he posted above.

My Desk

Thread Information