Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: REDD ARMY.

Blog Posts

Re: REDD ARMY.

*Sigh*
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Yehsus, that quite literally brought tears to my eyes.. It was.. Beautiful.. I also like that you left out a lot just so you could make a professional post instead of personally attacking Raz.

I would love to see you as a Field Marshal and I would do everything I could to help you.

PS. I dont believe in the word "Ban" anymore.. I mean 2 banned people played in the battles sunday.. *yawn*

Blog Posts

His post to RaZ was very disrespectful, however it would have been interesting to see him as FM. I've literally only seen him being immature and raging in games when someone doesn't play to par with him...

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Fucking around is great. But when you disrespect members of this community with your little "RANTS" it goes against what you stand for. And its too bad to see an old veteran kicked to the cirb. I wish you luck, but im not gonna sit ideally by when you say you care about FC, after all of your attacks towards members of FC. You of all people should have known that...

And im sick of always sticking my neck out for you.. but this went too far, and something had to be done.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by EOD EAGLE View Post
    His post to RaZ was very disrespectful, however it would have been interesting to see him as FM. I've literally only seen him being immature and raging in games when someone doesn't play to par with him...
    Eagle, you and I both know you cant hide the truth. He may have been pushing Raz with some of his comments, but he is right. We can not deny that he was entirely correct. Thats one good thing about Tim, he always speaks his mind, and doesnt discriminate between people. If you are something, Yehsus will tell you.

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Hmmm...
    TOPIC CLOSED
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

stick urr neck out for who? Uve been evenly easy on everyone for so long look after all the permabanned people you let back in just seems like a joke. You got fuckers like Poder sucking urr dick to stay here cause they got life outside damn internet. And yet when a vet who laid low so long finally tells you the truth and you ban him and you become the hero of all the newbs but to me you just don't know how maintain order around here

Us "vets" believe it or not have a damn life and we've given up so much of it to build this place for you newbs. Rebelion? Rebelion is against us not you raz. Open urr eyes.

OPENED

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    stick urr neck out for who? Uve been evenly easy on everyone for so long look after all the permabanned people you let back in just seems like a joke. You got fuckers like Poder sucking urr dick to stay here cause they got life outside damn internet. And yet when a vet who laid low so long finally tells you the truth and you ban him and you become the hero of all the newbs but to me you just don't know how maintain order around here

Us "vets" believe it or not have a damn life and we've given up so much of it to build this place for you newbs. Rebelion? Rebelion is against us not you raz. Open urr eyes.

OPENED
    Yeah I suppose I should maintain order around here all by myself.

Its not up to only me. Im used to this shit though. The "VETS" need to learn more then I thought. My eyes are open. They have been open, Im fair, hard and will do what I must to abide by our rules and regulations. Do what you must do. and Do what YOU think is right. I have been saying this for a long time. I do not know what I need to do to "KEEP ORDER" by myself. I suppose I should start banning about half the people in here to keep order.

Im not going to continue this rant. I do what I do because I believe in it. I Banned Yehsus. He had countless warnings, and He should of been banned months ago. If this is going to be an issue, then I know one way that this can be resolved.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post

OPENED
    To that I say that anyone can be replaced. Even vets, do you know why the newer guys are pushing against the vets? It's because the vets hold a status above our heads, with words like I've done so much for you this community. However none of these newer guys have never seen it, they see someone who did something in the past when they were never in FC and think well why is this guy trying to tell me what to do and how.

The veterans have been very unreasonable in terms of saying I know best and thats it. A few give good reasons, but many don't they just expect us to understand. No one wants to hate in this community that is very clear, but it happens because you have two different mindsets wanting leadership. The vets with saying, "I know what the hell I'm doing" and the newer guys saying, "just give us a chance." The equal medium would be to allow this newer generation in FC to gain the leadership they want, and to have the vets guiding us. If they really know whats best then why won't they teach us and not just say they know.

The vets would get the respect they deserve.

Why do you respect your grandparents? For me it's because they have guided me through things and taught me things. I've learned many things from my grandfather that I know that I couldn't do without him.

Same goes for FC, we know that we won't do things correctly the first time and we need the vets to guide us. Not hold our hands, but to be their to point us in the right direction. Tell us how things were run very well before. However this community will never, NEVER get better when both ends of the community are at each others throats like we are right now.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

exactly wat I wanted to hear now live up to it. Urr not alone raz just that whenever we try to take action we get the same shit. "we get punished but not vets"

Raz when you came back remember why we gave you back urr power? Cause we trusted you could pull this shit out cause it's not easy job. So how possibly could we be against you?

most people were not around for great and the worst times so wat the fuck do they got to say about it?

our problem now is the lack of leadership and balance in the wars now who can fix this if all we are doing is trying to satisfy all our members it's time to enforce "this is how it's gonna be, cause that's how urr leaders who know what the fuck they are doing made it, if you don't like it leave"

Kudos Raz

I'm done I need some cereal. Swag.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Thread Information